Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:27 am
All times are UTC + 0
question&suggestion about Prerequisites.
Moderators: Ares Support Team at PPM, Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:19 am    Post subject:  question&suggestion about Prerequisites. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PrerequisiteOverride
How can I make PrerequisiteOverride required more than one building to override?
It seems when the player has any of building in the list then the player will be allowed to train that unit.
what I want is the player need to have all buildings in the list for the override.

if ARES has something like PrerequisiteOverride.list# which do this would be useful.

FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans=yes
I think this tag shouldn't really be set for the player to get permanently access by default.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Use Prerequisite.Lists= to replicate PrerequisiteOverride.

FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans= is already set to no by default.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
Use Prerequisite.Lists= to replicate PrerequisiteOverride.

How is that gonna works if I am a country in ForbiddenHouses list.

Mig Eater wrote:
FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans= is already set to no by default.

I was meaning about permanently accessing all factory plans. all factory plans should be gone when the building doesn't exist anymore.

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What exactly are you trying to do with PrerequisiteOverride?

If you dont want the player to permanently access the plans then just dont use the tag.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
What exactly are you trying to do with PrerequisiteOverride?

skip the ForbiddenHouses which also required properly arsenal factory.

Mig Eater wrote:
If you dont want the player to permanently access the plans then just dont use the tag.

just in case you didn't know
is using when you want that building to give you all "factory" plans. this means if you set this tag to barrack then when you captured it. it'll also give you warfactory plan of that country you captured. you can't get warfactory plan with FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans=no on the barrack.
the best way to use this tag is set on MCV if it's not getting ruined by permanently accessing.

Last edited by FELITH on Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Set SecretUnit= SecretInfantry= on the building, it overrides house requirement as well
What do you want to achieve?

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cxtian39 wrote:
Set SecretUnit= SecretInfantry= on the building, it overrides house requirement as well

isn't that just one building required to overrides as well.
cxtian39 wrote:

What do you want to achieve?

Let's see, this could be confused explaining.

I want UNIT1 to be Forbidden from Soviet1 but trainable by Soviet2+ and other factions.

Soviet2+ can train this UNIT1 with SovietWF+Radar
other factions also required just SovietWF+Radar
this done by regular Prerequisite.

but Soviet1 has to have SovietWF+Radar+Soviet2+'s Lab in order to train this UNIT1.
as you know this can't be done by PrerequisiteOverride=Soviet2Lab,Soviet3Lab because it overrides SovietWF+Radar for other factions that required it meaning that Allied could train this UNIT 1 with AlliedWF+Soviet2+'s Lab I do not want this happens.

as I said at the topic if I have something like this
PrerequisiteOverride.list0=SovietWF,Radar,Soviet2Lab
PrerequisiteOverride.list1=SovietWF,Radar,Soviet3Lab
would solve this.

Last edited by FELITH on Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you want country special units buildable if you capture that countries base, the best method would be to re-code all the countries into individual sides. Doing so would also give you a lot more options for customizing each country too.

It would require a lot of work to do so tho, especially copy & pasting all the AI code for each of the new "sides".

Last edited by Mig Eater on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mig Eater wrote:
If you want country special units buildable if you capture that countries base, the best method would be to re-code all the countries into individual sides.
Isn't that what FactoryOwners is for?

http://ares-developers.github.io/Ares-docs/new/prerequisites.html#require-factory-built-by-country

For some weird prerequisite stuff like that though it might be better just to clone the unit for Soviet1, though how you make it so it needs a Lab built by Soviet2 I don't know. Might not be possible, unless it was its own unique building.

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FELITH wrote:

the best way to use this tag is set on MCV if it's not getting ruined by permanently accessing.

what I was meaning by ruined is

if the code has this
[AlliedConyard]
[Sniper]
FactoryOwners=British

imagine you're USA and then captured British's Conyard, now you'll getting access to the Snipers. if the British's Conyard you captured is destroyed or repacked, the Snipers still be trainable. nobody wants this isn't it.

The snipers should be gone when you don't own British's Conyard anymore. this should be the default way for FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans=yes.

OmegaBolt wrote:
Mig Eater wrote:
If you want country special units buildable if you capture that countries base, the best method would be to re-code all the countries into individual sides.
Isn't that what FactoryOwners is for?

I don't want Soviet1 to get UNIT1 by captured Soviet2+'sWF or by captured Soviet2+'sConyard with FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans=yes.
the only way Soviet1 can get UNIT1 is to capture Soviet2+'sLab. so the FactoryOwners can't make this done.

about individual sides
If you captured Soviet1,2,3's Conyard then you'll getting access to build Soviet1,2,3'sWF which that is really funny way to go.

OmegaBolt wrote:

For some weird prerequisite stuff like that though it might be better just to clone the unit for Soviet1, though how you make it so it needs a Lab built by Soviet2 I don't know. Might not be possible, unless it was its own unique building.

I thought about clone unit section as well but I don't think that is a really good way to go. because It has a chance to have clone and real one in the same match. when using Reverse Engineer logic. you'll get both of them on training tab that is really weird. It would be more weird if set CanBeReversed=no on one of them.

so I think if this the PrerequisiteOverride.list# I made up which I think is the best way does exist. It would completely solve this system. so I made this topic.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't understand this at all. You're already saying "if PrerequisiteOverride.List# does exist" when it actually does exist, since 0.1 even, just read the documentation...

Code:
Prerequisite=SovietWF,Radar,Soviet1Lab
PrerequisiteOverride.Lists=2
PrerequisiteOverride.List1=SovietWF,Radar,Soviet2Lab
PrerequisiteOverride.List2=SovietWF,Radar,Soviet3Lab

Ares Documentation wrote:
Multiple Alternative Prerequisites Lists
Ares supports more than one prerequisite list. Each prerequisite list acts as an independent copy of the existing Prerequisite flag, and a minimum of one of the prerequisite lists must be satisfied for this type to become buildable.

For example, if you set Prerequisite=GAPILE,GATECH and Prerequisite.List1=NAHAND,NATECH then the object will be available to any player who owns both an Allied Barracks and Battle Lab, or a Soviet Barracks and Battle Lab.

Note

Either Prerequisite or Prerequisite.List0 has to be specified, because these are only additional lists and the original prerequisites list is still used. If this is ignored and the list is left empty, the object will become always buildable, because an empty list is always satisfied.

[TechnoType]?Prerequisite.Lists= (integer)
Specifies how many extra Prerequisite lists complimentary to the one default list are available. Defaults to 0.

[TechnoType]?Prerequisite.List#= (list of BuildingTypes (where # is the 1-based index of the prerequisite list, the maximum specified by Prerequisite.Lists))

The BuildingTypes required to satisfy this prerequisite list. Each list is checked on its own, and if any list is satisfied, the Prerequisite requirement is satisfied.

Note

Prerequisite.List0, if specified, overrides the existing Prerequisite flag.

Or do you want something like:
Code:
[GenericPrerequisites]
NOSOVIET1WF=Soviet2WF,Soviet3WF

[UNIT1]
Prerequisite=NOSOVIET1WF,Radar
PrerequisiteOverride.Lists=1
PrerequisiteOverride.List1=Soviet1WF,Radar,Soviet2Lab

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh didn't know that works on PrerequisiteOverride I thought it was only working on regular Prerequisite. thanks to you Very Happy

time to test. and will let you know the result. Smile

update: seems doesn't works Sad

Last edited by FELITH on Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Graion Dilach
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FELITH wrote:

what I was meaning by ruined is

if the code has this
[AlliedConyard]
[Sniper]
FactoryOwners=British

imagine you're USA and then captured British's Conyard, now you'll getting access to the Snipers. if the British's Conyard you captured is destroyed or repacked, the Snipers still be trainable. nobody wants this isn't it.

The snipers should be gone when you don't own British's Conyard anymore. this should be the default way for FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans=yes.

Well, I definitely wanted it. And I coded the feature.

The whole point of HaveAllPlans is that it gives you permanent access, because you cannot transfer the "plans" from the building on your own (unpacking/repacking will transfer a building to your country + if you capture a Soviet conyard as Allies, all your Soviet buildings built with it will be considered as factoryowned by your Allied country), something I considered more of an issue than the lingering plans. And no, it took me months to try to come up with a middle-ground without success.

Also pretty sure PrereqOverride.List doesn't exist.

=======================
WeiDU mods: Random Graion Tweaks | Graion's Soundsets
Maintainance: Extra Expanded Enhanced Encounters! | BGEESpawn
Contributions: EE Fixpack | Enhanced Edition Trilogy | DSotSC (Trilogy) | UB_IWD | SotSC & a lot more...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You're right, I don't know where I ended up combining the 2, but I did, even though I quoted the documentation. But change PrerequisiteOverride.List(#)(s) to Prerequisite.List(#)(s)= and it'll be the same thing. Either way, it'll require a different building for Soviet1 than 2 and 3.

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Graion Dilach wrote:

The whole point of HaveAllPlans is that it gives you permanent access, because you cannot transfer the "plans" from the building on your own (unpacking/repacking will transfer a building to your country + if you capture a Soviet conyard as Allies, all your Soviet buildings built with it will be considered as factoryowned by your Allied country), something I considered more of an issue than the lingering plans. And no, it took me months to try to come up with a middle-ground without success.

oh Embarassed, I actually need HaveAllPlans because it give me the access to units on barrack, warfactory, shipyard, airbase of that country not because permanently access.

I'm not really understand what are you meaning by that parenthesis.
if it can't be deafult then could it be done by
FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans.Impermanent=yes
or this is not doable at all is that what you meaning?

4StarGeneral wrote:
But change PrerequisiteOverride.List(#)(s) to Prerequisite.List(#)(s)= and it'll be the same thing. Either way, it'll require a different building for Soviet1 than 2 and 3.

No it's not the same thing
Code:
Prerequisite.List0=SovietWF,Radar
Prerequisite.List1=SovietWF,Radar,Soviet2Lab
Prerequisite.List2=SovietWF,Radar,Soviet3Lab

it's obvious that list1,2 is not necessary. sorry if I misunderstanding you.
what I'm trying to do is
Code:
[UNIT1]
PrerequisiteOverride.list0=SovietWF,Radar,Soviet2Lab
PrerequisiteOverride.list1=SovietWF,Radar,Soviet3Lab
ForbiddenHouses=Soviet1
FactoryOwners=Soviet2,Soviet3
FactoryOwners.Forbidden=Soviet1
Prerequisite=SovietWF,Radar

Last edited by FELITH on Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
Code:
[GenericPrerequisites]
NOSOVIET1WF=Soviet2WF,Soviet3WF

[UNIT1]
Prerequisite=NOSOVIET1WF,Radar
Prerequisite.Lists=2
Prerequisite.List1=Soviet1WF,Radar,Soviet2Lab
Prerequisite.List2=Soviet1WF,Radar,Soviet3Lab

ForbiddenHouses and FactoryOwners isn't required for this method.

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:

ForbiddenHouses and FactoryOwners isn't required for this method.

why that method has 3 WF?

PrerequisiteOverride.List#
I think this can be done easily. yeah right you can say that you don't know coding xD
is it just clone of Prerequisite.List# which using PrerequisiteOverride function instead?

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

continued from https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=568210#568210

for those who just be here, If you don't want to waste your time skip to this post https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=568420#568420

FactoryOwners suggestion

I will use MO units as a explaination for this because it's famous and you can image them easier.
faction:Allied,RU,LC,CN,Yuri
RU,LC,CN is Soviets.

Code:
PrerequisiteOverride.Lists=1
PrerequisiteOverride.List0=SovietWF,LCLab
PrerequisiteOverride.List1=SovietWF,CNLab
FactoryOwners=LC,CN            
FactoryOwners.Forbidden=RU
Prerequisite=SovietWF

Code:
PrerequisiteOverride.List0=SovietWF,RULab
ForbiddenHouses=LC,CN
FactoryOwners=RU                
Prerequisite=SovietWF

case1:when the Allied got SovietWF that built by LC,CN they'll get Halftrack. they can also get Tigr APC if they got SovietWF that built by RU or by captured RULab when you having any SovietWF built
case2:when the Allied got SovietWF that built by RU they'll get Tigr APC. they can also get Halftrack if they got SovietWF that built by LC,CN or by captured LC or CNLab when you having any SovietWF built
these upper two cases is already works exept the last part (PrerequisiteOverride.Lists).

now what I'm trying to do below this line is not doable ATM. read it and try to understand with the code above

in a match, Yuri somehow managed to captured Soviet Conyard and build SovietWF of their own. This SovietWF's Owner is Yuri right. Let's see the case I want to happen.
-when the Allied got this SovietWF from Yuri they'll get access to build Halftrack which is the most neutral choice when you captured SovietWF of non-Soviet side (why they get access to Halftrack is because they don't own any LC,CN right now, the code will now checks on FactoryOwners.Forbidden next, which doesn't have Allied or Yuri in the list)
then after this, if Allied got Factory Owned by RU (by captured SovietWF or SovietConyard(HaveAllPlan) that built by RU) this will prevent the Allied from Halftrack (because we have RU owned now which is in HALFTRACK's FactoryOwners.Forbidden list) then you will getting access to Tigr APC instead.(because now The Allied have RU's WF which there is RU in TIGR's FactoryOwners list.)
you can get Halftrack later by captured the SovietWF from another real Soviet Side than RU which is owned by LC or CN.

I made a pic how is this works.

if both tags is not set. result will be pass
if there's one of tags is "empty/not set", that tag will return no. this meaning that it will leaves the another one(which is set) adjudge the result.

so which do you think is better. current way or mine.
I don't think current way can made this double stealing case happens. If looks in opposite way everything that the current way can do my way also can do as well.

I think MO is not using Tigr APC and other unique T1,T2 on the case like this because it can't be done. I do think that you can make it happen less than a day. If you want to. Smile You make people's dream came true that's your talent Laughing

Last edited by FELITH on Tue May 01, 2018 6:21 am; edited 6 times in total

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FELITH wrote:

if it can't be deafult then could it be done by
FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans.Impermanent=yes
or this is not doable at all is that what you meaning?

if it's still doable. This is what I was meaning by FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans.Impermanent=yes
any of each country's conyard does exist = get all plans of the country that does exist
all owned conyard of each country you captured has repacked,sold,destroyed = lost all the plans of that performed country

this is the same way how FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans=no works but with getting All Plans instead of just Structure plan. this is why I first suggested FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans=yes to be Impermanent by default, for avoid confusing. so you can make something like FactoryOwners.HaveAllPlans.Permenant=yes if Impermanent is default.

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FELITH wrote:

I made a pic how is this works.

if both tags is not set. result will be pass
if there's one of tags is "empty/not set", that tag will return no. this meaning that it will leaves the another one(which is set) adjudge the result.

addition to that pic.
if a country has been set in both tag.  THAT country in "FactoryOwners=" list will be considered as Forbidden WHEN you have Factories built by that country AND any of other forbidden countries.

EX:
Code:
[CNINA TANK]
FactoryOwners=CN,oldCN
FactoryOwners.Forbidden=CN,Foehn1,Foehn2

[FUTURE CNINA TANK] ;upgrade version of CHINA TANK
ForbiddenHouses=Foehn1,Foehn2
FactoryOwners=Foehn1,Foehn2

- have CN get CNINA TANK(regular tag= Yes because You have CN and don't have any of Foehn)
- have CN,oldCN get CHINA TANK(regular tag= Yes)
- have CN,Foehn1 get FUTURE CNINA TANK; (don't get CNINA TANK because regular tag=No (you have CN and any of Foehn, that kick the CN out of the regular tag.) & forbidden tag= No)
- have CN,oldCN,Foehn2 get FUTURE CNINA TANK and also get CHINA TANK(CN get kicked out of regular tag, that's true but you also have oldCN, which oldCN is not in forbidden tag. that make regular tag return Yes.)

I make this addition because I found out that my old FactoryOwners system broke the forbidden point.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

None of that still makes any sense, they're all canceling each other out...

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
None of that still makes any sense, they're all canceling each other out...

Point that out for me please. Embarassed  maybe you see something that I don't.

here In coding:
- go through this pic if FAIL you won't be able to build that TechnoType. if PASS check next condition

- if there is any country listed in both FactoryOwners tags(if not, your TechnoType is now PASS skip all after this), make a new tag that contain list of country(s) that listed in both FactoryOwners tags. (I will call this as BothTag)
    - if you don't have any of factory built by country(s) in BothTag list. check the FactoryOwners= tag, The result will be FAIL if you don't own any of its list.
    - You do have any of factory built by country(s) in BothTag list then remove BothTag country(s) from Factory.Forbidden list and then check the Factory.Forbidden tag If you own any factory of Factory.Forbidden country the result will be FAIL.

FELITH wrote:

- if FactoryOwners and FactoryOwners.Forbidden aren't set at all. result will be PASS of course.
- if there's one of tags is "empty/not set", that tag will return no. this meaning that it will leaves the another one(which is set) adjudge the result alone.

EDIT: Hmm even with this. It still has some case that couldn't do. Confused

Last edited by FELITH on Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FELITH wrote:

EX:
Code:
[CNINA TANK]
FactoryOwners=CN,oldCN
FactoryOwners.Forbidden=CN,Foehn1,Foehn2

This would result in CN not being able to build it at all so there's no point in listing it as FactoryOwners.

Code:
[FUTURE CNINA TANK] ;upgrade version of CHINA TANK
ForbiddenHouses=Foehn1,Foehn2
FactoryOwners=Foehn1,Foehn2

Even though it's in FactoryOwners and not FactoryOwners.Forbidden, it's still in ForbiddenHouses and can't be built, again no point in listing it in FactoryOwners.

- have CN get CNINA TANK(regular tag= Yes because You have CN and don't have any of Foehn)
No because CN is listed under Forbidden.

- have CN,oldCN get CHINA TANK(regular tag= Yes)
If not listed under Forbidden then it works, yes.

- have CN,Foehn1 get FUTURE CNINA TANK; (don't get CNINA TANK because regular tag=No (you have CN and any of Foehn, that kick the CN out of the regular tag.) & forbidden tag= No)
CN can't get FUTURE CHINA TANK because its not listed under FactoryOwners and Foehn1 can't because it's listed under ForbiddenHouses.

- have CN,oldCN,Foehn2 get FUTURE CNINA TANK and also get CHINA TANK(CN get kicked out of regular tag, that's true but you also have oldCN, which oldCN is not in forbidden tag. that make regular tag return Yes.)
Again, CN and oldCN are not listed under FactoryOwners and Foehn2 is listed under ForbiddenHouses, so none of those houses can own it.

If a "Player has any factory built by a FactoryOwners country" but also has a factory build by a FactoryOwners.Forbidden country then it would still be unbuildable.

If a "Player has any factory built by a FactoryOwners country" but isn't listed under that unit's FactoryOwners then it's unbuildable.

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

seems like you didn't read that Pic.  Confused  (that pic is a suggestion.)

4StarGeneral wrote:

If a "Player has any factory built by a FactoryOwners country" but also has a factory build by a FactoryOwners.Forbidden country then it would still be unbuildable.

If a "Player has any factory built by a FactoryOwners country" but isn't listed under that unit's FactoryOwners then it's unbuildable.

That is how Ares works which can't do this:
country(s) owner that can build this TechnoType but don't give you this TechnoType when other country got this country(s).

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I read the pic, I read it at least 5 times over, it would do exactly as I stated it would and the 3rd option would fail.

FELITH wrote:
Country(s) owner that can build this TechnoType but don't give you this TechnoType when other country got this country(s).

Code:
Owner=CN,oldCN,Foehn1,Foehn2
FactoryOwners=CN
ForbiddenHouses=oldCN,Foehn1,Foehn2

In the above method, CN would be able to build it, but even if you captured CN's factory and stole their tech, oldCN,Foehn1,Foehn2 wouldn't be able to build it.

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

4StarGeneral wrote:
I read the pic, I read it at least 5 times over, it would do exactly as I stated it would and the 3rd option would fail.

In ARES yes, but in my suggestion img I said PASS

ForbiddenHouses only forbidden your initial House not factory owned.

4StarGeneral wrote:

Code:
Owner=CN,oldCN,Foehn1,Foehn2
FactoryOwners=CN
ForbiddenHouses=oldCN,Foehn1,Foehn2

In the above method, CN would be able to build it, but even if you captured CN's factory and stole their tech, oldCN,Foehn1,Foehn2 wouldn't be able to build it.

what if I want oldCN be able to build it when captured CN's factory?
edit: hmm wait that can be done. xD another question,
Code:
Owner=CN,oldCN,Foehn1,Foehn2,Allied
FactoryOwners=CN
FactoryOwners.Forbidden=Foehn1,Foehn2

if I want oldCN to be able to build it without captured CN's factory? & without giving this unit to Allied when Allied captured oldCN's factory. Allied can get this unit by captured CN's factory.
this would mind blown me if you could solve this. (that first one was almost Laughing)

with my suggestion img it can solve that with
Code:
Owner=CN,oldCN,Foehn1,Foehn2,Allied
FactoryOwners=CN
FactoryOwners.Forbidden=Foehn1,Foehn2,Allied

(ARES can't do this of course. It would FAIL at FactoryOwners for oldCN)
but still If I want to make it to next level:
-oldCN will not lose this unit when captured Allied.
even my suggestion couldn't do that  Confused
maybe scratch all my suggestion and move the Allied to a new FactoryOwners.callBySomething Tag. Hmm I just blew my own mind. My mind stuck now, couldn't go that far.  Laughing

FELITH
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK let's scratch all above. xD sorry
New suggestion for FactoryOwners
Code wrote:
Owner=
FactoryOwners=
FactoryOwners.Privilege=
FactoryOwners.Forbidden=

Sequentially Check and Do only one IMG Process then exit this quote return the Result wrote:

owning any factory built by country that set in both FactoryOwners and FactoryOwners.Privilege, the Result always be PASS.

these are countries that listed in FactoryOwners.Forbidden and not listed in FactoryOwners.Privilege
owning any of these, the Result will be unbuildable.

owning any of these which in FactoryOwners.Privilege check by this process

not owning any of list in FactoryOwners.Privilege. check by this process

Tip:
- if set a same country in FactoryOwners.Privilege and FactoryOwners.Forbidden. the Player who has that country's Factory( this case) still have chance to PASS if has any of factory built by FactoryOwners country.

Hmm, yeah this would work now. :D if not set FactoryOwners.Privilege at all, it's just the same way how ARES work.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon