Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm
All times are UTC + 0
—MO2Reset---IFV—
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Salted Old
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:46 am    Post subject:  —MO2Reset---IFV—
Subject description: Can be downloaded ~
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

name:Infantry fighting vehicle

version:MO2,Original[/center][/list]

0.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  172.41 KB
 Viewed:  10925 Time(s)

0.gif

1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  190.24 KB
 Viewed:  10925 Time(s)

1.png

IFV.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  IFV.zip
 Filesize:  387.51 KB
 Downloaded:  1221 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
chr0nicz420
Jumpjet Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Honestly I'm really bothered on how the turret is too huge for its body.

But if I'm still sticking to WW's typical miniature voxels, I'll be definitely using this, especially the tracked IFV.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

chr0nicz420 wrote:
Same here.
But I find it only looks that way in the GIF, not ingame, weirdly.

Is there some special handling hardcoded for turrets of Gunner=yes or the FV? #Crazy

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Salted Old
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
chr0nicz420 wrote:
Same here.

Is there some special handling hardcoded for turrets of Gunner=yes or the FV? #Crazy

Because the time is saved,So the track version of the turret is not adjusted Embarassed

View user's profile Send private message Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
TAK02
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Salted Old wrote:
TAK02 wrote:
chr0nicz420 wrote:
Same here.

Because the time is saved,So the track version of the turret is not adjusted Embarassed
GIF Turret is too large for both versions.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
deadmanlockson

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ugly voxel

where's the kaamos cannon??
u said u release one

Salted Old
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deadmanlockson wrote:
ugly voxel

u said u release one

soon Confused

OverWatch
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you can’t do anything and want someone do you a favor , please respect other’s work. Otherwise shut up your ass and eat your shit.

Salted Old
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OverWatch wrote:
If you can’t do anything and want someone do you a favor , please respect other’s work. Otherwise shut up your ass and eat your shit.

Everyone's vision is different, such as some people Rolling Eyes

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

chr0nicz420 wrote:

But if I'm still sticking to WW's typical miniature voxels, I'll be definitely using this, especially the tracked IFV.

Try making the tracked turret (IFV1tur) voxel bounds size in-game 18,20,18 and HVA Position Y=-2. This makes it as wide as the turret base and HVA in the right position.

snmiglight
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ugly? that's acceptable if you can present us a better one, which I highly doubt, as Salted Old is one of the best voxellers in this community.

EDIT: I think turret looks just fine, not too big nor small. this is the best RA2 IFV remake I've ever seen. I'd definitely use this in my mod.

how about other IFV turrets?

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deadmanlockson wrote:
ugly voxel

u said u release one

Please try to respect other people's work and think first before you post a single comment. This is in the rules.

Salted Old wrote:

soon Confused

What he is talking about? It means the Kaamos Platform or the Kaamos Cannon?

I know you already released the Kaamos Cannon.

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Beautiful, RA2 and YR should be super famous if westwood have someone like you Very Happy

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Creator wrote:
Beautiful, RA2 and YR should be super famous if westwood have someone like you Very Happy
I think WW would've been famous if it had a solid modding community actively working WITH the developers on new games.

Imagine the DTA-, TI-, MO-, CnCNet-staff (and C&CS' #Tongue) working together with WW on a C&C3 or 4. I think their RTSs would go through the roof Smile

Last edited by TAK02 on Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I bet that the one with treads is from a Beta version of Red Alert 2.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

JeagerEX12 wrote:
I bet that the one with treads is from a Beta version of Red Alert 2.
It is. Daz even re-created it. Downloadable from yrargentina. The PreRA2 team also remade their own.

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deadmanlockson wrote:
ugly voxel

u said u release one

what an attitude

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

geof101 wrote:
deadmanlockson wrote:
ugly voxel

u said u release one

what an attitude

It looks like that he doesn't think first before posting. Also Bu7loos has already done a Kaamos Cannon voxel.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deadmanlockson wrote:
ugly voxel

u said u release one

Oh my God! Just oh my God, how I hate when someone from guest posting do this. At least show respect for this man. he is doing great job overally even if this voxel is arguably good or bad. You have right on your opinion, but at least show respect. Oh, sorry, let me correct myself ,,u will have to show some respect so others can respect u OMG WTF LOL LULZ ROLFMAO"

Salted Old, man great work as always, but man please fix that turret. Even I agree that it is too distractive from body. And try to redo all turrets available if you can.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

One of the best remasters you've done. I don't remotely understand what the complaints are. It's nice and smooth, clean and detailed enough without being too detailed to look messy ingame.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The tracked one looks physically so much less imposing that you really need smaller turrets to make it work. Since I was never a fan of that wheeled IFV design, I'll at least say the tracked one does look pretty decent for what it is.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

awesomeful
looks kinda weird turret remap bar doesn't tilt with the turret

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
deadmanlockson wrote:
ugly voxel

u said u release one

Oh my God! Just oh my God, how I hate when someone from guest posting do this. At least show respect for this man. he is doing great job overally even if this voxel is arguably good or bad. You have right on your opinion, but at least show respect. Oh, sorry, let me correct myself ,,u will have to show some respect so others can respect u OMG WTF LOL LULZ ROLFMAO"

Salted Old, man great work as always, but man please fix that turret. Even I agree that it is too distractive from body. And try to redo all turrets available if you can.

You're right. That user doesn't show respect to a single creator who did a hard work on a single voxel. Salted Old is one of the best voxel creators ever seen. I hope that user should learn how to show respect to one's work.

snmiglight
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

JeagerEX12 wrote:

..I hope that user should learn how to show respect to one's work.

Well, he should learn how to make an account first. It's far more simpler than the concept of respect.

Then, after making an account here, download VXLSE and try to make a simple voxel as 'ugly' as this one and I'm pretty sure your eyes would open. And maybe you'll learn how to value someone else's time/effort. And take note, Salted didn't just keep his voxels for himself.

MasterHaosis
General

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

snmiglight, oh you are asking too much of him. Not registered+ignorance+bad English on purpose+disprespect overally means that he was too lazy to even post as guest, yet alone to register yet to even download and try to make voxel himself.

,,ugly voxel" is ofensive in this case. He should say ,,I do not like it because of this, this and that..." so when he name all stuff he does not like, creator of voxel may even learn from it or see what is maybe wrong and try to fix it.
Again, I am with vast majority who think that turret should be different, but this all can be said in more polite manner.
Oh, also I do not mind his bad English as my is also bad. But he wrote ,,u said u will release it". Basically all on purpose, in whole post just question mark put on place. No comma, big letters, nothing, and u instead of you. Disrespect.

PPM Halloween Season 2021

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
snmiglight, oh you are asking too much of him. Not registered+ignorance+bad English on purpose+disprespect overally means that he was too lazy to even post as guest, yet alone to register yet to even download and try to make voxel himself.

,,ugly voxel" is ofensive in this case. He should say ,,I do not like it because of this, this and that..." so when he name all stuff he does not like, creator of voxel may even learn from it or see what is maybe wrong and try to fix it.
Again, I am with vast majority who think that turret should be different, but this all can be said in more polite manner.
Oh, also I do not mind his bad English as my is also bad. But he wrote ,,u said u will release it". Basically all on purpose, in whole post just question mark put on place. No comma, big letters, nothing, and u instead of you. Disrespect.

You are right, posting rude comments on every single work topic is very disrespectful. Salted Old is one of my favorite Voxel creators even I seen. Anyways, there is some other ugly voxels in YR Argentina but some of the best creators will fix their graphical issues as long as they had permission to the original creator like this one below:

https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=45006

The original voxel that Damfoos had modified was made by MadHQ.

snmiglight
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MasterHaosis wrote:
snmiglight, oh you are asking too much of him.

Yes I am. Salted Old is one of the nice guys here and he do not deserve this rudeness, especially when the person actually contributes this much here. And remember, this is too much as well for him, knowing that he's from China. Imagine how much time he spends just to load a single page here when he can just share it all in RA2DIY. And if he does, you would need to register to download assets from there. I'm not sure if that jerk has any idea how difficult it is to create an account there.

Oh well.. I guess I overreacted. Sorry, I am just pissed.

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

snmiglight wrote:
And remember, this is too much as well for him, knowing that he's from China.

You're right. Most great voxel and SHP creators are from China.

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

JeagerEX12 wrote:
snmiglight wrote:
And remember, this is too much as well for him, knowing that he's from China.

You're right. Most great voxel and SHP creators are from China.

I think I prefer the word "majority"

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not all great voxel creators are from China, but MadHQ did most of the civilian and licensed vehicles from various movies voxels. Also he did a good conversion of RA3 units such as the Grinder Tank and a Shinobi.

Storm_Spirit
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deadmanlockson wrote:
ugly voxel

u said u release one

Please try your best to respect others, as people here are voluntary to show or share any vxl for you. I assume that you are angry because you don't get what you expect. This kind of salty statement won't help then.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like a remastered IFV voxel came out Smile what about a remastered iconic voxel? Like the Soviet Kirov Airship?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [32 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!