Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:22 pm
All times are UTC + 0
World Domination Units
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Zero18
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:42 pm    Post subject:  World Domination Units Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I worked on my "WW3" cartoon theme mod. My project is no longer maintained anymore and now these voxels that I made needs to find new home. So I am releasing my voxels here on this forums for everyone to use it.

There is way too many voxels to name, but for reference, you can preview units the following below:

Allied Nation Roster
Soviet Union Roster

The voxels folder can be downloaded below.

Enjoy the voxels.

World Domination Units.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  World Domination Units.zip
 Filesize:  2.13 MB
 Downloaded:  1655 Time(s)

snmiglight
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow. These are nice! Thanks for sharing!

Jack the Ripper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Beautiful and they are all mine now

(Hoping that another mod author gives up and releases all he has)

geof101
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice. These are gold.

Just askin, are you going to release also your shp's?

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wait...
Aren't some/all of these from those "crap" folders you released some time ago?

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Did you made and own all these voxels?

Creator
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, I have waiting for your robot tank a long time

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Preview.

Zero18_WDbundle.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  311.1 KB
 Viewed:  9201 Time(s)

Zero18_WDbundle.png

Shepherd Moons
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

impressive  work

Last edited by Shepherd Moons on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

huh. Why are you not going to finish your mod ? RL <_< ?

JeagerEX12
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now, we can get a Tunguska unit.

mazzeroza
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!