Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:40 pm
All times are UTC + 0
I'm Back!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:53 pm    Post subject:  I'm Back! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After losing "mis-placing" my hard drive while moving some years ago I somehow managed to find it with all my stuff still intact. Venom Rage will be back on track to finally have a release. Say tuned.

The enemy shall be injected with toxic poison - Venom

Mig Eater
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been wondering what happened, you just suddenly disappeared one day. Well welcome back, I look forward to seeing more of Venom Rage Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Virgil
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome back, Commander #Tongue

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ive got a lot of catching up to do. I'll need to review new tools and the newest Ares to make sure it's compatible with my mod without having to change a million things.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But the good news is I have 100% of everything I had done. So that's a plus. Smile

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there anything I need to know about running mod tools, RA2, or anything in particular with Windows 8.1?

Bu7loos
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You !  where in gods names where ! its been years sheesh.

Well it is good to have you back Very Happy

and looking forward for your mod !

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome back!

For windows 8.1 you might need a DirectDraw fix to run RA2, I don't think there's any other issues aside from keeping permissions from Windows. Ares has had a ton of new features and the migration guide may not cover all of it so I'd take a look at the Ares forums.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Be a rebel and don't use Ares #Tongue

m7
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Things have changed quite a bit since you last arrived onto the scene. We've gotten numerous great assets, some cool community tools like the CnC Net Clients and DonutArnold's blender templates. Lots of cool mods still being worked on to this day.

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Best advice I can give for running Windows 8.1 is: Don't, it's bloody awful.

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm currently going through some of my old computer parts and trying to rebuild an older Windows XP computer. Everything ran so smooth on Windows XP

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cranium wrote:
I'm currently going through some of my old computer parts and trying to rebuild an older Windows XP computer. Everything ran so smooth on Windows XP

I do everything on Win7 x64 and it's flawless...

I even mine with my video card while I play Smile

Cranium
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Got the XP Pentium 4 dinosaur up and running, lol. Installing programs now. Going to be an exciting return.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was thinking his mod would be cool when it's going to be released since his first disappearance, the first two mods i heard in the modding community are mental omega and venom rage, i waited for mental omega and still venom rage, but finally he/she came back! but i think you should change building artworks for some reason, buildings (no offense) look like toys to me..

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon