Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Is he not lying? (HE PREDICTED MY FUTURE CAREER)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:41 pm    Post subject:  Is he not lying? (HE PREDICTED MY FUTURE CAREER)
Subject description: Noah the time traveler predicts my secret career :o
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This video can show everything, but i cannot tell you the secret career i am talking about..

EDIT: read subject description.

tomsons26lv
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh look, a new Daily Mail or Weekly World News "journalist"

Skype live:tomsons26
Don't forget to state who are you otherwise i'll ignore the invite

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Time doesn't exist, it's just a concept based on our anticipation and understanding of change.

Just like the speed of light is handy to consider as a constant, it does require time, but the medium actually dictates the speed, and the solar system travels through different galactic media -- right now we're in a relatively dense pocket which has helped shield us from a lot of space weather.

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It seems he was traveling in time universally, not timely, i mean.. you may go from a universe to universe but a different time, it could be considered past or future, Traveling universally may be more guaranteed than using the wormhole type which is the actual future could be inside.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Again this non-sense about alt universes and time travel?

Get real, folks: time travel is pure fiction (unless you count that "time-dilitation/twin-paradox" or what's its name) and alternate universe just aren't there.

Also, G-E: time is very much real. Why you just wasted anywhere from about 5 seconds to a full minute reading and maybe even re-reading my post #Tongue

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is about as factual as John Titor. In other words, a hoax.

Steam

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TAK02 wrote:
Also, G-E: time is very much real. Why you just wasted anywhere from about 5 seconds to a full minute reading and maybe even re-reading my post #Tongue

No time doesn't exist, change exists. Imagine for a moment that you measured life by how many times your heart has beaten, it would still be fairly accurate since the majority of the time your heart beats at a constant rate, with only brief periods of slower or faster rate. Averaged over a lifetime and you have a pretty good constant measure.

The bitch would be knowing how many beats you have left...

dogeatsyour.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.4 KB
 Viewed:  2971 Time(s)

dogeatsyour.jpg

FurryQueen
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Time is very much real. Couldn't have spacetime without the second half of that compound word.

Steam

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's your point? You can't have one arbitrary concept based on another arbitrary concept?

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think you're debating on semantics here.

Time and change are essentially the same. You cannot have change (progression) without time (for change to occur, you need a beginning and an end - two points in time), nor is there really time if there is no change (if the universe was entirely static and immutable, time cannot be measured, therefore it does not exist).

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:21 pm    Post subject: clue Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Believe it or not.

I can't say anything about this, but this is the only picture i can share, this is a door found at cairo, looks like it was made of wood or something, but i like this design anyway.

0s7f2m5h.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.33 KB
 Viewed:  2888 Time(s)

0s7f2m5h.jpg

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:

I can say anything but i don't want to be charged, didn't you notice my warning earlier before i edit my previous post? i f*cking (no offense) swear i found an evidence but i won't show it, for months and i already joined the brotherhood to show the secerts of illuminati since they were my worst enemy (notice my userbar with the quote "GAO MEMBER".

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Crimsonum wrote:
I think you're debating on semantics here.

Time and change are essentially the same. You cannot have change (progression) without time (for change to occur, you need a beginning and an end - two points in time), nor is there really time if there is no change (if the universe was entirely static and immutable, time cannot be measured, therefore it does not exist).

Are you familiar with entropy? The total diffusion of energy, which we could liken to everything being frozen.

Let's say for a second, everything is indeed "frozen" except 1 clock, if we use change as the metric for time, no time is passing for anything except the clock. It can't simultaneously be and not be. Likewise if the energy of something is measured by the speed of light, and speed of light is defined/limited by the medium, then time has no relation to energy.

It's just a nifty concept to provide order in our incomprehensible existence, like a god.

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I wish that were the problem here Crimsonum. -_-;

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If time doesn't exist, then space also doesn't exist. Matter also didn't exist at one time and can't say it exist in the present as it is constantly changing. So what exists must be unchanging and can't be perceived with the instruments that are changing themselves.

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No it just means there's no past and no future except in our heads.

Although to be fair, no one has any idea what is matter, or what creates matter from nothing, except energy, which they also don't understand except in some higher forms like electron behaviour. This lack of understanding is not helped one bit by time, because it is a logic problem not a math problem.

It's like asking "do aliens exist?" and at best we can surmise that there's too many planets for that to be a "no" yet have zero evidence to the contrary.

We know there's a universe, but we have no idea what that means either. If something has a beginning it must have an end, but if it has no end then it has no beginning and the "big bang" was really just a form of space weather? All the acceleration models suggest there's no possible way for there to be a "big crunch" after a "big bang" as everything is flying apart too fast, but for how long? What if the natural state of the matter universe we know is one of almost total diffusion and then eventual reversal into a combnation event which picks up speed over some gazillion galactic light years before the next bang? But if there was 1 big bang, why not more? What if there were bangs inside bangs? We have no basis for understanding these concepts in the slightest.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There seems to be doubt on everything perceivable or conceivable. Can we say with certainty that we exist or is there a doubt there also?

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sure, we can adequately represent ideas like numbers to be able to agree we exist.

One of the great puzzles for philosophy is the dividing line between life and death, or life and the inanimate. A dead body is basically no different from the living body just before it died, the only real difference is fluids have stopped flowing and useful electricity stopped being generated. And this is how you get the story of Frankenstein and the lightning, we imagine endless ways to switch something dead back to the living because we can't comprehend the magic spark that makes it work.... what's worse is sometimes we're wrong about that too, and people wake up from "death" long after.

E1 Elite
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does it need substantiation from ideas, philosophy of life or death, time, space, matter including our bodies which are already in doubt, to say without doubt that we exist?

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I finally knew what is the name of Philippines in 2030 (watch the video above), Ask before i answer, I am still doing some research on the Philippines future prediction, I'm starting to find some information this time.

EDIT: in just an hour i found something big.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon