Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm
All times are UTC + 0
.sb3d and .sba files
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:44 pm    Post subject:  .sb3d and .sba files Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EA uses these file for 3d assets and textures in multiple mobile games like NFSNL and Rivals. Anyone knows how to crack it? I really like the titan in Rivals.

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would like to extract resources from this game. But it seems nobody interested in doing this.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've looked for tools to extract these files a year ago and I've found nothing. No specification either.

Saref
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is really unfortunate. Looks like it is completely impossible to extract any source of this game.

cxtian39
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ask EA directly

Magnificent
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Saref wrote:
It is really unfortunate. Looks like it is completely impossible to extract any source of this game.

It's quite frustrating. The original SBA files were somewhat easy to alter when it came to images. If you pulled up the file source code in an editor of any type you could actually see the PNG headers(I'm not sure if you were aware of this). Now however, it appears that in newer games these files are compiled with some things in place to suppress that ability. I can load up the file, view the directory locations for the PNGs, but the actual image data is encoded beyond my level of understanding. They're doing these with the KTX files they push to games now as well. If the game you play is before this change then you can grab the image data and save the file out, or use something like Exeinfo or Dragon Unpacker's ripper option to pull the image data. I had successfully pulled the images, edited them, pushed them back to the file and had it load previously.

Magnificent
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Saref wrote:
I would like to extract resources from this game. But it seems nobody interested in doing this.

I'm extremely interested in extracting these types of resources from newer games, I'd like to setup some type of development live chat if one has yet to be done. I have something already in place on discord right now that I'm using for bot development but currently the only contributors are graphics based. We make templates for custom art, a growing community among Madden Mobile players. EA uses a lot of the same standards for different games that's what brought me to this forum post.

A.Productions
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember someone names Egozi got the model for the rockworm from Rivals. I can't remember how so you would need to ask him. He delved into modding into Kane's Wrath.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum