Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:19 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Twisted Insurrection
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Arrakis
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:18 pm    Post subject:  Twisted Insurrection
Subject description: Game Functionality
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, All I am new to this site, so hopefully you will see my comment. I have ALL of my C and C games on an Actuall WinXP computer NO VM what so ever. Ive tried playing them on Win7 but , They just don't work on newer systems Confused Believe me I've tried for 10 years Win7 updates older programs just like the cursed Win10(Which is an enemy of the State) Mad So I downloaded The XNA framework 4.0 That High Templar X provided Thanks BTW, and the Microsoft Tool kit plus Twisted Insurrection game to my flashdrive and transferred to my WinXP Computer and It installed with no problems and I have No trouble with the game I works Perfectly! At Long Last.... a revision of the Vision of Tiberian Sun Exclamation  Applauses!  #Milti

images.jpg
 Description:
H.Devastator
 Filesize:  9.75 KB
 Viewed:  1315 Time(s)

images.jpg

djohe
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I do not understand why you made a thread in this part of the forum about TI (should be in the TI sub forum). Also Tiberian Sun & TI mod should work just fine on Windows 7 and newer (might need some workaround but beside that works fine)(I have Win7 and WinXP too)
Also "Dark/High Templar X"... A person that was banned back in 2010 or something like that, why would you download those "obsolete" workarounds that is just some performance/lag fix (I never used them myself to get TS or any mod to work) there are more recent fixes that are better.
Sorry about questioning your state of mind but seriously, I am well aware you just joined PPM but please... Think some before acting also how do you think the rest of us play C&C games (single/multiplayer) on todays computers.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon