Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:32 am
All times are UTC + 0
[TS] Extended warfare (CnCnet)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:09 am    Post subject:  [TS] Extended warfare (CnCnet) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So its not a super special map but i think still worth it to share here, the birth site of all awesome ts mods Smile

Expanded warfare v1.07 [Vet2.46][AA][Ships][Oil] Holland
THIS IS TESTED AND PLAYED ON CNCNET ONLY! (Dont need to download mix files since the mods that are used are included in CnCnet)

Just a few ships with minimal mods for fair gameplay, should be pretty balanced

Added:

- Oil derricks (ion collectors) on the islands, they give only 30 per 10 seconds
- captureable droppod radar in middle! 
-vet patch 2.46,
-deployable oblisk,
-carryall for nod,
-blue tib, fonas and mold (firestorm not needed)
-C4-placeable Bridges, and pre-C4 placing

Mods  are thanks to many modders from ppmforum community

Full map preview:https://forums.cncnet.org/uploads/monthly_2019_09/expwfscrn.jpg.7d8c4f7dd36016ab2c4c24562f8f97fb.jpg

Download map expanded warfare.mpr

Some GIFS:

The gifs were basically meant for the players that are not used to mods, so those are all the unpopular mods besides the cncnet's vet patch. im like the only one using the mods uploaded on cncnet, wish there was more tho, its so much fun, i have a ton of maps i'd love to share but ill start with this

expanded warfare.mpr
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  expanded warfare.mpr
 Filesize:  319.64 KB
 Downloaded:  39 Time(s)

Last edited by Holland on Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
C4-placeable Bridges, and pre-C4 placing

Couldn't resist and looked in the map... and all these variables looks so familiar  Wink

Code:
16=Randomizer3,1
17=Randomizer4,0
18=TrainReady,0
19=SP70Unload,0
20=SP12Unload,0
21=SP45Unload,0
22=MadeByTuc0,0

Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tuc0 wrote:
Quote:
C4-placeable Bridges, and pre-C4 placing

Couldn't resist and looked in the map... and all these variables looks so familiar  Wink

Code:
16=Randomizer3,1
17=Randomizer4,0
18=TrainReady,0
19=SP70Unload,0
20=SP12Unload,0
21=SP45Unload,0
22=MadeByTuc0,0

Lol i hope u dont mind. I first created a 2nd repair hut on the other side of bridge called bridge c4 hut lol. Then i was searching here and saw ur map and copied it to save some time lol

Tuc0
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problem  Smile

Variables from 11 to 22 are not necessary for bridges.

Team Black
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I feel with maps of these capabilities, we've really entered a new era.

Also, you have good taste in voxels  Cool
It's good to see them being put to use.

Cliffs and stuff are very straight and inorganic. A little touch up for eye candy on those things can go a long way

Tiberian Odyssey mapping department. Discord
The Team Black Index

Holland
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks team black!
I also feel we entered a new era, with the spawn hacks and money trigger hacks especially. Ive been enjoying TsWavemaker to simply clone things. And xcc ini clt to add pre-made mods, so i can make a fully functional map in a few minuts, i could make a little mapping/modding tricks topic about it what do you say?

Yes true, it was made too quick for i didnt care about terrain as much.Thanks for that cuz i think now i should!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon