Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:42 pm
All times are UTC + 0
transforming infantry from gmax
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
mellr0
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject:  transforming infantry from gmax Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok... i posted this picture on sleipnirs stuff... but what im asking here is if anyone has any idea's as to what it will mutate into.... i had this idea of transforming infantry once they become veteran....

The only problem is that i dunno what it should transform into... something less human and more... tenticly.. but i dunno where to put them

cenobite.GIF
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.43 KB
 Viewed:  2102 Time(s)

cenobite.GIF

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try and picture this because its hard to explain, what if i kinda hunched over and the tentacles shifted to like around its waist, so it walked wiht the 6 tentacles (8 if the legs turn to tentacles also) it be a bitch to do walking frames but would be cool

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Hmm?? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey thats pretty cool!

Yea, well it depends what its attributes and all that, i mean, think how would it 'evolve', but its all up to your creativity. do you want some big slow heavy melee fighter, or something less powerful, yet faster?

im thinking big fat octopus thing, think the sea witch from little mermaid Wink meets mancubus from doom. Twisted Evil

mellr0
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i can see it sk8erkid... .. ill have a go.. .and see what it looks like.. but since im not brilliant at these, im not sure how it will come out..

Edge
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It would kinda be easy to make but would take LOTs of your time
Edit: Nice SHP Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon