Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:07 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Screenshots from RotD 2.0 Final
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [116 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I had a lot of fun playing sole survivor against you, guys... I won a lot of matches, including 2 matches consecutively without killing a single unit from my rivals #Tongue. Dinos are too much efficient #Tongue...

I've learned some good tactics for sole survivor games... like the tree trap (hiding infantry in trees and bringing your enemy into it), cloaked blitzkrieg (using stealth units to destroy isolated units from enemy, specially artillery), among other things that made a clear different and gave me some advantages on certain battles... although I pwned several times... some because the enemy army was really great... a game I played with Nyerguds was impossible for me... he missed a nuke that he got from a crate, got stealth tank, artillery, flame tank and even an ssm launcher from crates and dizimated my army, although the trees helped me a bit #Tongue.. my remaining light infantry was kept hidden in a tree with some intervals to get crates in hope to survive... and I found a stealth tank which became my hope. I killed his artillery with it and almost killed his ssm... almost because when his ssm was getting the range to attack it, I insisted to make it move, but the idiot prefered to shoot the ssm... died, asshole #Tongue. Then, my light infantry was pwned #Tongue....

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you forgot one tactic... luring enemy units to my own defenseless harvester and then nuking them all together #Tongue

Last edited by Nyerguds on Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are some tactics that I have propositally not written, otherwise there will be no surprises later Wink

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Godwin
GDI Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow, this mod is just... wow

saw a POTD on PCNC and was wondering what on earth i was looking at

great to see that TS modding is still very much alive here at PPM

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

guys you have reached a level of greatness ^__^

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Darkz516
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

subXaero, i animated your set of ss(the nuke on i think) into a gif file, here.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

could you disable some tiberium

subXaero
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Darkz516 wrote:
subXaero, i animated your set of ss(the nuke on i think) into a gif file, here.

nice one Wink

ghostm4
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wow this is a great one

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You revived an old topic! Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And so did you before, so don't be hypocritical.

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow Shocked  Great!

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Extreme Zap
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi, i am new here and i would like it if some1 could say how to make schreenies so i can add them here.... Embarassed

(just a bit nervous)

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For TS, press CTRL + C. This will put the screenshot in the Tiberian Sun directory, saved as a pcx.

Extreme Zap
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can you tell me then 2 how to upload here 2 because the pcx is not allowd..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 3 [116 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon