Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:26 am
All times are UTC + 0
RotD XWIS Time Was Cool!!! Discuss here!
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [59 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:12 am    Post subject:  RotD XWIS Time Was Cool!!! Discuss here! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For those who missed, RotD play time definitelly rocked! I've personally played three matches and a half and I kinda got surprised with my performance as a RotD general. I won all the three completed games, but don't think I had easy victories...

The first game, I played with Terror, Dooffy and SubXaero. It was a warm up against 4 AIs (I dont remember their level anymore, but probably 1 or 2). Doffy had problems in the beggining with an orange AI rush, but he got over it, although the surprisingly second AI base survived. I didnt expected AI to expand so early, but it did and very well. Its new base was between Dooffy's and Pink's base. However, it was a way closer to Dooffy which generated some conflict. SubXaero, Terror and I started booming, as AI wasnt being a real threat for us. The orange AI started to attack the pink AI, while purple and green AIs attacked each other. Nukes started to get too much concentrated on pink, but it was still defending them with easy. A visceroid blowed pink's construction yard and Pink didnt even bored to kill it, although another CY appeared in its base. I saw Terror's Apache Squad visiting all allied bases, yet I only saw action from it later. From my part, I started with a group of 5 medium tanks to kill orange harvesters. It killed 2 or 3, but AI stopped them after some time. Later, I sent a group of medium tanks to attack green, but green stopped them with no major losses, except for their war factory. I gathered a good group of mammoth tanks after that and ruined Green's base. Some minutes later, an alliance with Terror and Dooffy's forces destroyed Orange second base and Pink. I just helped them with one Ion Cannon in their last sam site, which easied things for Terror's Apaches. After pink got blowed, all of us attacked purple's base and purple got anihilated. The last victim was orange and it was a quite easy victory. I got the highest score because of the higher ammount of kills (afterall, I killed green alone Wink).

Second game was a 2 vs 2. East vs West game in Terrace. This one was quite interesting. I had Alkovroxjoosox as ally and my enemies were Terror and Reaperrr. I was kinda afraid of reaperr's silence in the beggining, but Terror's renegade's tactic kinda destroyed my expansion plans. He sent me an apc behind my base and placed 3 engineers at my construction yard. I was unable to build mammoths.... I just had medium tanks and humvees to build. That pissed me off and I tried to do the same for him, but his base had a much better defense and stopped my engineers with ease. While I sent my apc, I had a good group of medium tanks ready to be used and I brought them to Terror's base destroying the construction yard and the war factory, among other buildings, including breaking his hole defense. My ally helped me to finish him. In the meantime, someone sent me a commando that wiped my barracks and radar, which made things even harder to me. But my evil medium tanks were still waiting me to destroy Reaperrr. I decided to attack Reaperrr from some place he wouldnt expect attacks (north-western of his base), but he had protected the attacking area quite well. I started destroying some of his defenses, but he had a lot of stealth tanks, artilleries, light tanks and rocket infantry that made me change my plans... I decided to attack his barracks and when I destroyed that.... I noticed that his construction yard was very close to my remaining tanks. I sent them all at the CY, and I managed to destroy it, but my attack was destroyed after that. Alkov started sending some SSM launchers to destroy Reaperr's south defense, however, close to the defenses, the remaining key building... the war factory. I sent some troops to finally destroy that war factory and Reaperrr tried to send me some stuff as well, but my remaining medium tanks, with some tactical advices Wink, did the defensive job quite well. My tanks wiped his south turret defense and his war factory... after that, his base was pwned and we won the match. However, I give my thumbs up to Terror... good renegade tactic Wink.

Third game was between myself and Alkov again vs Nyerguds (purple) and someone else I don't remember anymore (red). It was in a FS map, one of those where all sides are ballanced and mirrored. My team was on east (myself on south and alkov on north). In the otherside, Nyerguds on south, close to me and the other guy on north... The game started with no real early tactics until I saw Nyerguds building a commando. He placed the commando in a APC and, with some medium tanks and some of his allied troops heading to alkov, who seemed to have a worse defense than mine. Considering that his main troops were away, and as far as I scouted I couldnt see many defensive units or buildings in his base and I had 4 mammoths at my disposal, I decided to attack him. My mammoths destroyed his defenses with ease, but his allied stealth units and even a light tank were annoying me. I decided to go straight to his CY and factory. I destroyed his CY, but couldnt destroy his factory because of the remaining resistence there, mainly from his ally. In order to kill that resistence, I quickly sent 5 mammoths, but when I arrived at Nyer's base, he already had a new construction yard. The original red units that were there were killed and I managed to destroy the CY and the war factory and some other buildings... but not including the barracks. Red stopped me again. And I sent more mammoths at Nyer to finish him... when his barracks were destroyed, we got a reconection error. And what did Alkov do? I havent observed him very well, but as far as I could see, he was nuking the red army... and his defense was still looking weak against an apc with a commando and the medium tanks, light tanks and stealth tanks that were there...

Fourth game was a game for a real general. We played on tech level 1. Mainly, an infantry war only, but not only infantry because of something called crate. From the crate goodies I've seen people getting, there were some ssm launchers (which were a key unit), a harvester, an apc, light tanks that reaperr used to kill some harvesters, etc... The game was Reaperr (light blue) and I (green, tiberium colour O.o, stealth #Tongue) versus Alkov (orange) and Nyerguds (purple that he loves Wink). In infantry wars, the one who moves the infantry when the other is close, is basically the one who loses the battle. So, you have to provoke your enemy to move to attack you, while you wipe the ass of his soldiers. I was in the north-westa dn Reaperr was in the south. Nyerguds was in the middle island that had 4 entrances, but only 2 usefull to me. And 2 usefull to reaperr.... the one between my base and reaperrr's was a bridge, very protected by tiberium... interesting to both, but not very interesting because of the tib. The one exclusive to me was also a bridge in the north with less tiberium. Reaperr had an exclusive one in the south that was mainland, easier to get in. Alkov was in the North-East, protected by 2 entrances in a hill. The first soldiers to move were from Nyerguds. He walked through the bridge from the middle entrance (the one full of tiberium). He was originally going at Reaperrr, so I decided to use it as advantage to get my troops in his base. He didnt fall in my trick again (first time was in the 3rd game Wink) and attacked my soldiers. His soldiers won the battle, but they had to retreat to the bridge. Alkov only acumulated defenses and that original attack was the only one Nyerguds did. So, who attacked were Reaperr and I. There were lots of unsuccessfull attempts where Alkov's huge army simply killed our people, if Nyerguds didnt had enough soldiers. Reaperr even got a early ssm that did some damage, but they got over it. I finally found out the north entrance and noticed that their defenses were weaker there. In one of my attacks, I managed to destroy a refinery. The first big move happened when I decided to wait for getting two huge groups of soldiers. The first group was waiting in the north entrance. Nyerguds noticed that and started building soldiers to defend from it. He probably didnt paid enough attention to an even bigger group I had in the south, that was also close to the bridge full of tiberium. I got a harvester in a crate and I decided to use it to open my way in the north. The harvester crushed some good ammount of Nyerguds's soldiers until it get killed, my north soldiers arrived and managed to finish the north forces from Nyerguds. Alkov reinforced the north and I couldnt do some good damage there, but while they were destracted with the north, my southern force easily opened a way through Nyergud's soldiers and attacked the construction yard. The enemies managed to destroy both forces, but Nyerguds CY was destroyed and his lost some barracks too. The battle continued with several attacks from my troops at the north bridge, but Reaperr helped with another SSM Launcher he had, which killed several enemie soldiers.... After inumerous battles, we managed to destroy his remaining refineries and barracks... Alkov's forces in the center got ruined also.... Alkov was pratically alone then... only few Nyerguds soldiers to support him. But his base looked like impenetrable at first.... The north entrance had a horde of soldiers and south was weaker, but still dangerous. I made two big groups of soldiers to attack each entrance. One big group attacked the north. The other one threathened the north, but attacked the south, while he was concentrated at the north. Both groups were stopped, but his defenses were weakened. The way was opened to Reaperr. His soldiers originally went to attack the south entrance, but I told him to retreat, and protect the ssm launcher that would kill the south soldiers from Alkov. During Reaperr's attack, I sent another group at the north and for the first time, I managed to enter in his base and I tried to destroy his construction yard... but failed. Reaperrr was still doing damage in the south, but he had to retreat his ssm when his soldiers were killed. The other groups managed to break his southern defense and Alkov resigned. Nyerguds soldiers were hunted until the last one was killed. A nice game, but the enemies didnt attacked us at all. So, they were defeated.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He had only one SSM launcher AFAIK... but he managed to repair it. Also wih a crate prolly.

There were also some stealth soldiers in the game. Reaperrr got three, and I got one, but at one moment I stupidly forgot he had that SSM in his base and attacked his base with the stealth solier to annoy him...
Less than half a second later my stealth guy was burnt to a crisp #Onfire

Still, I uncovered his entire base with it Smile

And it was SO unfair that Reaperrr used his stealth soldiers to kill my last guy before I could turn him into a visceroid Sad
Tiberian suicide is THE way to go Razz

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I had about 3 stealth soldiers as well, but I didnt see many advantages on them, except for scouting purpouses.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Um, You left out the Harvestor Suidcides I think..Remember? they ran in and Jihadded with Blue tib..Essentially becoming big freakin Nukes. xD

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And my Super Suidcide Bomb (Surrender option) xD

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Game 3, I was planning to expand my base...Figured I'd mention that..Which is why I never did much attacking.. =/
Hey..Tomorrow we should all pile into the XWIS again, and unleash more cans of Whoop arse.. I might even upload a map to use. Wink

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But my defences wasn't that weak, and yes, I got one nuke off, before the Reds got it hard. =/
Yea..first got their conyard..the other was gonna hit that Airstrip, but it never survived. =)
And it was..uh..Can't think of the name now.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea they were good games, well exsplained banshee.

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
The first game, I played with Terror, Dooffy and SubXaero.

i do believe it was me and not SubXearo. I was rotdchris becuase i forget that it changeed to TD then name.

subXaero
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

christophski the great wrote:
Quote:
The first game, I played with Terror, Dooffy and SubXaero.

i do believe it was me and not SubXearo. I was rotdchris becuase i forget that it changeed to TD then name.

ya iu think so too, cause i can't remember this one Wink

me had some nice games too.

i try to remember some:

1st was a warmup at 7o clock with seaman and me allied against 2 AI's that really kept him busy, but together we could defend his base really well.
my base only got attacked sometimes, but my rocketlaunchers and adv towers sealed the deal
after 30minutes i had enuff, gathered my 30 M1's and wanted to go in...well...then the game crashed Very Happy
but good timing cause it was just 8pm Wink

2nd was with reaper and alkov. alkov imho spent more time making me laugh, than defending his base(cool chat on this one alko Wink)...for example his huge swatteam Very Happy
well...he did a lot of wallwork, that i didn't get, so i just could go in with 20 m1a1s and crush him with no real counterwork. i let him survive with some infantery and a harvester, but the red AI was after him and chased him across the whole map and alko than ran into the red's base trying to to a harvesterkill on the buildings...well...that didn't work out
than it was just me and reaper(who was silent all the time). i saw large parts of his base, but didn't expect him hiding lotsa tanks in the unrevealed corners. so i thought it'd be a easy deal(me idiot wasted the ion on his refinery - it and the harvester had 1% health left :p)
so he killed 5 or 6 tanks of mine with his ion and it was a nice battle on the entrance...i got through his whole base, but couldn't do real harm to his home.
than the red always annoyed reaper with peak attacks against his harvesters, so we allied, to crush him and join some other games and not wasting so much time on even battles Wink
this was an easy deal, even that reaper did not have so much tanks left - teamwork made it really easy

3rd or 5th or 6th game dunno took it's time, cause Tri4Force had a lotta problems with his connections, Nyerguds could't get a working server to run and so on Wink
so finally i hosted for Tri4Force and Reaper(again ;p)
huge 3on3, where i just had on entrance and clustered it with obelisks and ssms(why did i play NOD again??? i always play gid...whatever...me r00lt Very Happy) triforce and reaper really got troubled by the AIs in the beginning...so i just kept on building ssm's (do nodguys build any other units? :p) and sent them to my friends in the west and south...thx to these i got a high kill rate, cuase my ssms always killed the infantrists.
crushing the AIs was quite easy till reaper and tri managed to get their m1a1 and mammooth-production running. started off in the north with pink(the one that got me the most kills Wink(screen), than me and tri headed south-east for the skyblue one, what was really easy(screen.
reaper thought his mamm's'd be enuff for the red one, but he just asked for help and 50 units made it's way to the west (always nice imagework on the map Very Happy). when i arrived reaper nearrly lost his whole strikeforce, but ssm's r00l the world...hehe screen

nice game! don't know how long we played, but at 1am i got tired and ritired cause i was tired...hoo...whatever
really funny Very Happy

@banshee: who cares about who won or had the most kills Wink

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee... that other guy in your 'Third game' was a friend of mine. I had sent him some files to run without CD because he's about to move and his TS CD's were already packed and put away.

Alkovroxjoosox wrote:
Um, You left out the Harvestor Suidcides I think..Remember? they ran in and Jihadded with Blue tib..Essentially becoming big freakin Nukes. xD

oooh yes. Didn't even need to be blue tiberium... it exploded well anyway ^_^
Banshee sure as hell didn't expect me to suicide my harvesters #Tongue
Pretty hilarious... he let all minigunners shoot at it to prevent me from running over more of his men, and BOOOOOM, they were all gone anyway Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Chris: you are right... it was you, not subxaero.. sorry.

@Nyerguds: Your harvester tactic inspired me as well... and I used that quite well when I did the attack that destroyed your CY.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Harvester suicide is a great tactic. works well on the AI. just need alot of cash.(..Or im just cheap. O.o)

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
@Chris: you are right... it was you, not subxaero.. sorry.

@Nyerguds: Your harvester tactic inspired me as well... and I used that quite well when I did the attack that destroyed your CY.

Apology Accepted Razz it was so fun i never thought to play online.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*salutes*

lastman2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  207.07 KB
 Viewed:  18172 Time(s)

lastman2.jpg

Jokeman
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi!

i'm glad, that you have so much fun with our mod...

as reaperrr said, i have no time at the moment, but i hope, i can join text time for some matches Wink

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

>D!! My fool running from banshee's psycho army. great screeny there.

power_house
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well first off im new here Very Happy .Second, Holy geepers! this mod is awsome and it sounds like you guys had a ton of fun and well i was wanting to know if any one would wanna join me this friday online like you guys did.i dont really have a time but it could be arranged.

Also...

i have read some of the tutorials and i get how to do some of this stuff and well ya, and let me know if you guys are planning ong being there on friday and we could get a time set

"There is No Spoon"
"Whoa"

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well. i hope there is,because i converted..well..a map from YR(sort of. you need to see the minimap to understand..) if we DO Play,i can hope it will be done for the next game. Dinosaurs will roam the earth..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Power_house, we are planning a new PPM Plays RotD event on the next saturday and sunday at the same time as before (8:00 PM GMT)...

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This me me pwning j4m3sb0nd:

SCRN0007.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  98.61 KB
 Viewed:  18112 Time(s)

SCRN0007.jpg

SCRN0009.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  106.57 KB

SCRN0009.jpg

SCRN0010.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  103.54 KB

SCRN0010.jpg

SCRN0012.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  106.76 KB

SCRN0012.jpg

SCRN0013.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  104.73 KB

SCRN0013.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DvD plays well, although in the tech level 9, I own him. But in tech 4 he pwned me #Tongue

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol Laughing lolz Laughing

lolz.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  130.46 KB
 Viewed:  18098 Time(s)

lolz.jpg

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

same map but like a hour later.... dooffy's verry last man lol

lastmanlol.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  176.16 KB
 Viewed:  18096 Time(s)

lastmanlol.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That engineer tactic also worked against me #Tongue. But now I protect myself with walls to prevent it.

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why do you have do do these on a weekend? do one during the week so i can have at least 1 go against a human opponent

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Because on weekdays people have classes, so it's quite harder to organize it.

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya ive got classes to but im always out on the weekends Sad if i get someone else whos got Rotd can we play each other over Xwis without going on the ladder?

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Terror makes me cry Crying or Very sad

and im up for a game any time (that im at my comp #Tongue)

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Was fun.
My first game was with dooffy, terror & clazzy, i send a humvee to doffy which was followed by heaps of visceroids which murdered him haha! while clazzy & terror kept battling each other, i sent some orcas & stuff & killed terror, then it was 1v1 for me & clazzy, we where both doin good with heaps of mammoths & stuff until it said clazzy's connection dropped out. Sad

I had other various games, one with banshee, doofy & eatmycar (carno), & we both cleaned doffy & eatmycar up with ease haha, was quick game. Wink

i also had a game with dvd, banshee & eatmycar, i basically mopped eatmycars base but my base got pretty hurt heh, so did dvd & tech level was only 4, however with a turn of luck *surviving all the buggy rushes to my base* we eneded up beating bansh hehe.

Ive had various 1v1's with DvD throughout the week, sometimes (liek the pictures of the game he posted here, although they are showing his victory lol) it looked at first for a while liek i was going to win - but DvD always seems to drain my energy with his multiple bases tactic haha.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that game sucked for me j4m3sb0nd. you were both ion cannoning my obelisks and i couldn't get out of my base for tiberium cos u were owning it with stealth mamoths.

Last edited by TerroR on Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: RotD XWIS Time Was Cool!!! Discuss here! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Considering that his main troops were away, and as far as I scouted I couldnt see many defensive units or buildings in his base and I had 4 mammoths at my disposal, I decided to attack him. My mammoths destroyed his defenses with ease, but his allied stealth units and even a light tank were annoying me. I decided to go straight to his CY and factory.

The problem was that when I just finished building my war factory I accidently cancelled it due to the lag, when I really just wanted to deselect a unit. As you can imagine I lost a lot of time with that.

The DvD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes lag is extremely annoying, also when you just want to quickly repair or sell a building it takes ages to react.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or just PLACE a building -_-

I wonder what happens if you plae a building, and then cancel it during the lag before it's actually placed. Would it place the building while the money is already retured and crash or something? #Tongue

The DvD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No your cancel comment has the same lag time, it would be interpreted after the building has been placed and after the icon has been reset to normal state.

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More ownage! I'm getting good at this mod.

Here i'm beating EatMyCar (Carnotaurus)

Read the comments

smartass.jpg
 Description:
After destroying his weak base, all Carno has left is a huge group of stealth tanks. Quite hard to find in TD... He gets a free MCV however and builds a new base all the while thinking i don't know about it.
 Filesize:  105.26 KB
 Viewed:  18000 Time(s)

smartass.jpg

smarterass.jpg
 Description:
But i can view the whole map so i begin building an Orca army where he can't see it.
 Filesize:  115.69 KB

smarterass.jpg

ownage1.jpg
 Description:
Ownage!
 Filesize:  107.87 KB

ownage1.jpg

ownage2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  110.13 KB

ownage2.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Carno is no hard enemy. At least I noticed that when I played against and on his side on sunday.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Razz Ah. the memories. you forgot perhaps..the best part. when my tiberium-loaded harvester drove to your ORCAs and was detonated thanks to the AGT...

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I must agree with banshee, Carno is oh such a fun enemy to crush lol (sorry eatmycar but its true)

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

another pwnage...

SCRN0002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  370.39 KB
 Viewed:  17980 Time(s)

SCRN0002.jpg

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TerroR wrote:
another pwnage...
Twisted Evil Engie pwnage. classic. and James...rember me and bansh in inf war? i got a conyard crate,and rebuddled. if bansh's base wasent so bloody BIG(this was hidden valley,he had the whole top right corner base,and filled it with hummers.)..i would have unleashed hell. but i will admit. i suck. i hate being a turtler..

The DvD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lol both carno and james are toys to me..Twisted Evil

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD wrote:
Lol both carno and james are toys to me..Twisted Evil
Razz Rember Me,You and Sk8er at a river runs near it? who was the..uh...TOY of the AI? hmm? Wink

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol DvD, your only a toy if i give ya time, rememebr you where pwned by TWO AI, while i killed both the AI #Tongue

subXaero
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1 pwn s3 5hiTTT

und net ihr, ihr pfeiffffen Wink

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So many reconnect errors. make the scoreboard look liek shit. lol

Ownederror.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  59.43 KB
 Viewed:  17945 Time(s)

Ownederror.JPG

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Me and MyTrust back to back ion cannons to take out the conyard Twisted Evil

SCRN0089 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  74.96 KB
 Viewed:  17943 Time(s)

SCRN0089 copy.jpg

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alright. how about we Kick off this RoTD weekend today?(lil early,but,who cares?). tonight at 9:00 PM Est(6 PM GMT,i belive..correct me here bansh.)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We can play today, but the official event is tomorrow and sunday.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I just got owned by dawkeb because...

....I forgot to make air defense.
*hits head on desk repeatedly*

Well, I'll learn from my mistakes -_-

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon