Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Sole Survivor type map
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
TerroR
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject:  Sole Survivor type map Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I quickly made this...well took me over an hour.

You get free radar because it sucks without one. 20 crates minimum instead of 1. Removed the money crate, explotion crate. Made it verry unlikely to get a tibgas crate and darkness crate.

Untitled.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.19 KB
 Viewed:  4638 Time(s)

Untitled.jpg

dawns.mpr
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  dawns.mpr
 Filesize:  162.66 KB
 Downloaded:  210 Time(s)

Last edited by TerroR on Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

subXaero
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya nice work, i'll have a look at it later on...but...what i wanna know is, if someoone can send me soulsurvovour or tell me where to get it...

i don't know any shop, no downloadsite nothing...and i always wanted to havva look Smile

thx

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you must mean sole survivor, cuz soul survivors was a 1st album of bob marley...

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea my bad

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ideal for our SS Wars on the weekends. kick-ass job there TerroR.

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thank you..FOW is probably best also cos the map aint so big.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Razz rember that round with FOW? that was hell. specally when J4m3s(i belive),or Sk8er got the damn harvester.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That was ME, you foo #Tongue

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

teeheehee. I wasn't there cuz ROTD/TS isnt working. I launch it and there is no video. everything else works. thays how I get out of the game(most of the time)

Good ole CRTL-ALT-DELETE...

"Banned" RP here

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyway, Its nice, but..That crate thing didn't work, YET, it gives more crates, which is good..All we need now is ION Storms..Scary..

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, add more towns for more Urban Combat.

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams wrote:
teeheehee. I wasn't  there cuz ROTD/TS isnt working. I launch it and there is no video. everything else works. thays how I get out of the game(most of the time)

Good ole CRTL-ALT-DELETE...

Use ALT + F4, its more effective... unless your program has frozen or crashed, then CTRL-ALT-DELETE does the job just dandy.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

n oneed to do that anymore, my mom upgraded to advanced XP, soo it works.(HOL-EE shit, it works, on XP)

"Banned" RP here

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon