Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
A TD map,perfected:
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject:  A TD map,perfected: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i have brought a TD map back from the grave. Lost Arena. this map originally had 6 players,but i put only 4 in,as 6 was way too damn cramped. also,the minimap WILL look bland,but,i kept it to TD style totally. a few old TD buildings live(Old Temple,ect). Visceroids,lurk..too.. Wink

lost.mpr
 Description:
The dawn is alive!

Download
 Filename:  lost.mpr
 Filesize:  99.79 KB
 Downloaded:  218 Time(s)

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you know... I always found it an odd habit to put these old C&C buildings on ROTD maps... after all the only thing they do it show the huge size difference between the 'old' and the 'new' things, while they're supposed to be the same things Rolling Eyes

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this map is terrible btw. I dislike the river erros and there are errors o nthe slopes as well. There are viscs placed in places where the top player will get pwned by if a harvester goes up there.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All TD maps are flat... but I do have to say there are indeed far too many sperms.

Look Car, I KNOW you're obsessed with them, but cut the players some slack ok? Very Happy

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rolling Eyes
1:Ok,the old cnc buildings will go.
2:TS engine blows with rivers. i'll get round to fixin em
3:Anti-sperm,arent me? alright. they'll go.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not all of them... just keep, like, 5 of them on the entire map. After all there will inevitably be some more when ppl die on tiberium

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd call this map --
Vice Invasion!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon