Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:52 am
All times are UTC + 0
Idea...
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject:  Idea... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaperrr,i realise your very busy,but i have a suggestion that could expand RoTD's popularity further,and well...be awesome. in Red Alert, their was a Indoor tileset,predominantly known for the Ant missions. it had a few computers,generators,and Boxes for decoration(and blowing up.). i think it would be very VERY interesting to add these Objects over to RoTD(And the RA1 ChronoSphere,convert the large portal thing part at the front into a big moniter,first.),and then eventually work on a tileset for a Indoor theater. a expansion on the desert/temperate theater. i myself have a few mape ideas for this theater.

Chemical Warfare Facility:GoldenEye

Severnaya Bunker Complex:GoldenEye

Streetside Warfare(imagine SS on crack,just a small cityblock or two,with buildings,explorable,and usable as hideouts,garrisons. people 'living' inside,with computers,chairs,desks. sad thing is that the buildings would be 1 floor only. and pretty much just big ass walls,with objects inside em.) Of course,the Kennel from RA could help,too,for a little hobo's house,and if you converted the dog,civvies could have pets...but this isnt the sims.

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meep.
I love this idea..Come on Reap..This idea sounds like meep.
Gives us beta testers something to do. Very Happy

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update:i converted alot...and i mean...alot of civilian/indoor stuff from RA,Boilers,Computers,all nine crates,the Bio Lab and 3 Dome Tech Center. and am finishing up a map,involving PPM,and Tactic-x games(the billboard). for SS. it'll be warfare in a corporate office...hehe.

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

=p

Reaperrr
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1) making new tileset is a TON of work
2) I doubt it's even possible to add new tiles, I think one can only replace existing ones
3) indoor in Tiberium Universe?! Confused

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1:Dont need a new tileset acculy. just make the whole map use the pavement tiles and walls for the building walls
2:You can add new ones. thats how both the TS and Ra2 TX's are done.
3:Yea. you could come up with some cool maps. Death Match inside a giant const. yard,ect.
4:I'll post the converted shps later today. Wink

PUOJACKZ
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keep in consideration something:

- In RA1 there's no Skyscraper, so, in the game, these building don't have to appear

- In RA1 there's some mission inside buildings (ex. Sarin Production Plant in CounterStrike/AfterMath)

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon