Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:27 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Old Fashioned CD Case Cover
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Volkov
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 4:31 pm    Post subject:  Old Fashioned CD Case Cover Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was doing nothing one day, so I decided to do this. What do ya think, of course there is no original work of my own, but what can ya do:

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice. =p

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

omg... where did you get the original image of that? I've been looking for that for years...

The best image I got of that is this one (warning - that's half a mb) but I've never found one that had completely no text...

Last edited by Nyerguds on Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

most pics just show a orca and like a airstrike plane or something Embarassed

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WTF is the white plane? in the guy's goggles.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
subXaero
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Allied General wrote:

WTF is the white plane? in the guy's goggles.

some fighter giving a hint to the arsenal of generals? Smile

guess its just another unit, that didn't make it to the final game

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Many people wondered about that plane, yes.. there's much more units in the C&C movies & such than actually in the game. For balancing reasons of course. So far no C&C game was able to include air skirmishes between jets like in the C&C movies anyway #Tongue

Volkov
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I added the A10 Warthog bomber to the Soldier's googles, using a good blending technique, and the image I based it off was this one:

Believe me I been searching for years, there is no such an image of the soldier without any kind of text, it simply doesn't exist.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That looks SWEET!!! Reaprr, U MUST use those in the next patch!!!!!

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DAAYUM
I should've scanned my own manual's cover when it still looked that good. Thanks Very Happy

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so how many units were excluded from the game then?

i remember one FMV with a helicopter with a chaingun flying over some forest and the odd light tank change colour scheme, background fmv >__>

and then the orca lift.

also that fmv where that orca dodges everything :p

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A few. get a picture of the heli and tank for me,will ya? but so far this is all the 'removed' stuff i came up with:

ORCA Lift Truck (GDI)

F-16 Eagle (GDI)

YF/YA-22 Raptor (Nod)

AA-Gun Mounted APC (Nod?)-i assume this cause Nod has no AA units...

Laser Fence Wall (TS-Nod)

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, it's a GDI vehicle, because it's blown to smithereens by a (Nod) Apache #Tongue

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The full list:
UH-60L Black Hawk
F/A-18C Hornet
ASP-71 Advanced Strike Plane (black GDI fighter with sweepable tail wings. Chases YF-22)
E-2C Hawkeye
An-22 Antheus
Mi-24D HIND
YF-22A Lightning II
SR-71A Blackbird
M741A1 Product Improved Vulcan Air Defense System
M2A1 Bradley Fighting Vehicle
Orca Lift Truck
Mobile Headquarters
Nod sub thing (don't remember the word) Appears in Nod ending video. A group of divers moves underwater using these. They are black and have red lines.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy Sh*t man. you could make a whole mod off with just those units... it could be like...a RoTD expansion.

Return Of The Dawn: Forgotten Memories. Official Expansion Pack... *drool* Can you post some pics of...

ASP-71 Advanced Strike Plane (black GDI fighter with sweepable tail wings. Chases YF-22)
E-2C Hawkeye
An-22 Antheus
Mi-24D HIND ;I've seen this vehicle so much,its just so 1337.. #Tongue
SR-71A Blackbird
M741A1 Product Improved Vulcan Air Defense System
Nod sub thing (don't remember the word) Appears in Nod ending video. A group of divers moves underwater using these. They are black and have red lines.

Major_Gilbear
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...Why don't you google them? They are all real units, so if you copy-paste them into google, you should find pix for all of them.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Of course isn't that mostly speculation? They were in cutscenes or mentioned but that doesn't necessarily mean they were going to be put in the game, does it?

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

True. The fact that there are movies of underwater battle in C&C does make me wonder though... would've been sooo cool.

Major_Gilbear
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Most of the units that were "left out" were never planned for inclusion; they were there merely to add to the sense that the war was on a bigger scale than in the missions, and that the player only oversaw key battles rather then every single engagement.
It was also to make things more interesting, rather than having the same handful of units in every cutscene.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon