Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:38 pm
All times are UTC + 0
THE BEST STEALTH BOMBER [TS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [48 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject:  THE BEST STEALTH BOMBER [TS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

for those of you who think nod need airpower here is a stealth bomber i made it pwns enjoy

CAVF4.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CAVF4.vxl
 Filesize:  45.82 KB
 Downloaded:  553 Time(s)

Last edited by Ackron on Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Major_Gilbear
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Great!...Except that it is backwards... Rolling Eyes

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah cack i always do that!

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh yeah that means i fixed it

Major_Gilbear
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Better. The lower wing flaps need thickening though, as they only show the lower normals (being one layer thick).

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i keep forgeting that etupid evil normal thing

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

man alex!!! you relly make good voxels!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dont i just?

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

not really but here you go anyway

CAVF4_003.jpg
 Description:
hey look mike a stealth bomber should we report to hq? naaa nod dont have thins kind of stuff
 Filesize:  251.94 KB
 Viewed:  27750 Time(s)

CAVF4_003.jpg

CAVF4_002.jpg
 Description:
sure mike? it looks noddie to me
 Filesize:  231.46 KB

CAVF4_002.jpg

CAVF4_001.jpg
 Description:
the last thing you ever see
 Filesize:  46.3 KB

CAVF4_001.jpg

Last edited by Ackron on Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#Newbie

Stingerr
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well it looks kinda toy like IMO. No offence but It's too pixelated and has too many round shapes. A stealth fighter needs to have more straight lines. Also you should put on more detail... #Good Gift

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

detail? whats detail? and i guess you dont want the stealth fighter then?

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The proportions are wrong for either:
B2 Spirit Stealth bomber
F117A Nighthawk

I kniw it is fiction, But that plane looks like the biggsest thing it can cary is a machine gun :S

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmmm it is a bit whimpy beefing up time methinks

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here we go beefed up a little

CAVF7.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CAVF7.vxl
 Filesize:  73.68 KB
 Downloaded:  710 Time(s)

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

my trust, have you ever seen a nighthawk or spirit, spirit looks nothing like that a night hawk does... obviously it looks like it...
you don't see the f117's weapons anyway, they're inside the under carriage.  

tho i do have to say the angle of the wings is to wide, acute it a little and it'll be perfect

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

f117 Nighthawk is a strike-jet. this has the body idea of the F117,but the wings are connected to the body in full...

Major_Gilbear
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Carnotaurus: please post smaller pix next time? There are tons of Nighthawk pix that measure fewer pixels...

------------------------------

Whether it looks like a Spirit , a Nighthawk, or even a Blackbird or not is utterly irrelevant. It is a perfectly good Stealth jet for a Nod faction in TS.

I just wish ppl took *real* screenies around here so that we can see the things ingame. All this voxel-viewer stuff is well and good, but doesn't compare to what players will actually see.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ha, your not a admin!

Major_Gilbear
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

<Claps slowly>

Wow, you're quick!

<Sigh>

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i love you gilbear such wit!

red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks good

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how can you tell by any of ackrons pics that the wings arn't attached to the body in a similer fashion, sept at the near the aelerons at the back.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

they ARENT connected to the body in full

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FYI the body is the shape of a typical diamond/ chrystal but with wings on it.

Major_Gilbear
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mavrick; we are all aware that it is pyotr ufimtsov's mathematical algorithms and the the application of a carbonyl iron ferrite surface coating that makes planes "stealthy" like the Nighthawk, Spirit and Blackbird.

Quite frankly, this is a FANTASY STEALTH PLANE that is loosely based on the current US designs. You know that, we know that, Carnotaurus knows that.
Why ppl have to keep saying "but it doesn't look like a nightwawk!" and "Nighthawks and Spirits look different to that plane!" in a whiney, irritating 8-year-old way is really beyond me.

In other words, WHO CARES as long as it is a nice voxel? Hmm? Show us some your work instead of pointing out the excruciatingly obvious in topics that have already been thrashed to death!

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i didn't say one bad thing. so hush yaself

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

to sum this topic up

@ lamers who complain about the voxel quality/proportaions: DO IT YOUR ztyping SELF THEN

@People who point out technical inacuracy: DONT USE IT YOU RETARDED PILES OF ANAL DISCHARGE

@ anyone who commented to say wow good job or something along those lines: why thank you

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's Ackron in his best mood Laughing

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the best stealth bomber was a bit extragent but its pretty cool.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i like it, i said i did, but you have to understand name the topic "best stealth..." gives people the impression of almost perfection, and when they see it faults are easier to spot.

basicly, don't set a standard of expectation without willing to face alot of critisism.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why the hell does this keep ending up at the top of the voxels forum???

"Banned" RP here

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

spam.com

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

o.0

explain that totally off topic post.

"Banned" RP here

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

welll your not exactly mr. postforareason

"why the hell does this keep ending up at the top of the voxels forum??? "  - because it's a popular topic.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

btw lets get back on topic

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in future id apeciate you not ztyping being wankers in my topics could you do that or can your primative cognative functions not quite manage that?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ackron the mighty wrote:
in future id apeciate you not ztyping being wankers in my topics could you do that or can your primative cognative functions not quite manage that?

And I'd really appreciate if you behave better here too... Neutral

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

banshee you should understand how i feel i mean look at the crap in this topic its worse than a public toilet next to a kebab house of a saturday night

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I understand you get disappointed with the lower level of some posts, but you don't need to lower you level into this. There are better way to sort things Wink.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Radamanthys
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice, as many ppl say, Ackron's voxels are real good jobs, since i've been watching this forum, i've seen most of his works and i have to say i really like them. (thugh i consider myself very exigent in matter of voxels)

Ok now i think this is not crap about your work, as i think everyone has a chance to make mistakes and other failures, im not meaning this is one, but there should be more tolerance in any of these forums, prior to making this a better community, i think...  Very Happy

Stingerr
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ackron wrote:
Quote:
@ lamers who complain about the voxel quality/proportaions: DO IT YOUR ztyping SELF THEN

Well I did it myself #Tongue[/quote]

f117.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  362.7 KB
 Viewed:  27059 Time(s)

f117.PNG

stf.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  stf.vxl
 Filesize:  35.63 KB
 Downloaded:  944 Time(s)

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nice...and pointy  Smile

Major_Gilbear
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fair voxel Stingerr Smile. The wings are too thin and the normals need a lot of work though.

One small point. Ackron wasn't making an Nighthawk. He was just making a generic "stealth" bomber for a TS Nod side.
I don't know why everyone insists he got it "wrong" and that it should look like the Nighthawk or Spirit...

Finally, if an admin or Carnotaurus happens to read this, could you please resize the F117 Nighthawk picture please? It is irritating as hell to have to keep scolling to read others' comments...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Major_Gilbear wrote:
Finally, if an admin or Carnotaurus happens to read this, could you please resize the F117 Nighthawk picture please? It is irritating as hell to have to keep scolling to read others' comments...

Ok, I've made a thumb. If you click in the picture now, you'll see it in full size.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

quite if i said i was trying to make a nighthawk i would have said so i am NOT i was trying to make a fictional generic stealth bomber

silencedsonix
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks good Ackron, definately looks like something the Brotherhood would use. Perhaps chemical bombs (like Orca Bomber)?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [48 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!