Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:05 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Still Won't Work?
Moderators: Reaperrr, red_rebel
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Anti-Tank
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject:  Still Won't Work? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hello, i kno people have put posts up about how to fix the snow/grass terrain but i tried and it still didnt work,  could some1 just upload the edited file so i can replace the damaged one? cos i tried to do it and it didnt work and i ended up messesing all of the maps up so then i had to re-download it and re-install it, please could some one just put the file up on here?

Bruderschaft
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anti-Tank
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im on XP

Anti-Tank
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so does anyone have the file that i could use to replace the excisting one?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The file was included in 2.4. This solved the problem from a lot of people,  but some people still have problems. My suggestion is to test file by file until you find out which one is crashing your system.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Jokeman
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi!

i never had problems with the new terrain... (oh wonder... i've made it  Very Happy)
then i installed v2.4 and the game crashed with the grass terrain...

so i suggest, you try to use the rothxp06.mix from v2.3

grz, Jokeman

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon