Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
there is no scavenger cameo...
Moderators: SMIFFGIG
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject:  there is no scavenger cameo... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SMIFF. your Nod scavenger cameo is no cameo for any unknown unit. hell,its the SUBTANK's cameo. from the render of the rear door-hatch.

the so-called 'shovel' is really the back hatch. thus,there is no scavenger icon...

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know........

Doesnt it say in the thread!
I posted it wasnt LOOOOONG ago

but thanks for pointing it out Wink

Interesting fact: The scavenger was also at one stage in the conceptual period of TS's making, was going to be a character (rather than vehicle)
I think the vehicle was a later proposition

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

#Tongue spamming is what i do best man. You know it. that concept art of the Scavenger himself makes me think of the Ghost Stalker icon..its hauntingly similar...

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So what is the Scavanger exactly? I've heard of it somewhere, but can't remember were. It was supposed to be a NOD unit, right?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

TerroR
General

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea i read somewhere that it was able to pick up broken pices of units then put them togetther to mak a new unit.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any ideas on how it works? Maybe it reassembles those destroid vehicle eye candy things, that were shown on some multiplayer maps?

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dunno. All I know is that it'll never happen, unless somebody finds a copy of the TS source code on a CD in the trash can @ EA.

"Banned" RP here

Bittah Commander
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This would be possible in C&C Gnerals though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even then,nobody knows how to manipulate the sorce code....

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn! That Unit sounded sooo cool! Ah well...
...Hey SMIFFGIG, if the unit's not possible, then Y did U make a camo for it in the first place? Or did U not know at the time?

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We force the makers of TS to tutor us on how to manuipluiate it. Laughing  Laughing

"Banned" RP here

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon