Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:39 pm
All times are UTC + 0
WHere can i find the untitled files in VXLIII ??
Moderators: Community Tools Developpers
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Nucl34r14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject:  WHere can i find the untitled files in VXLIII ?? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I got a little question, where can i find my untitled files in VXLIII ?

please help me out fast

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My Documents, I think.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It usually has My Documents as the default dir... Anyway, Windows has a feature known as Search (usually inside the start menu). Make a good use of it too Wink.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee, how can I associate vxl files to Voxel Viewer? I tried in the folder options but it didn't work. Should I try regsetup?

Nuclear
Civilian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, they should be there, but not for me  Confused  

never mind about this.. it was too smal, i used the wrong sizes

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if it happens again, simply press [f3] in explorer and type in the search box this: *.vxl. It will find all the vxl files on your pc. And don't worry, Windows doesn't have files with the extension vxl.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Havoc wrote:
Banshee, how can I associate vxl files to Voxel Viewer? I tried in the folder options but it didn't work. Should I try regsetup?

The current version doesn't load voxels from command line, so there is no way you can do it. I think future versions may allow this kind of stuff.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok thanx. Do you now any other voxel editors, except for will's and deluxe (or somethin like that)? If yes, pls tell me.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only Voxel Builder where you can make voxels by building cubes, but sincerily... VXLSE III is much better...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree with you. Voxel Builder is too hard. The first time I started it, I just looked at it and exited and deleted it. I would also like to know why isn't there a renegade editing forum. Yes I know you don't like shooters, but most of us do.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think I've answered this question recently to someone....

Yuri78945_68 wrote:
Hi, this is Yuri78945_68, I was wondering if you could add a ew editing to PPM, a Renegade Editing Forum. It would probably be popular here at PPM. Alot of people I know like to play Renegade and they know alot about modding too. Well, I was just asking if you might add. Laterz Banshee.

Banshee wrote:
It was suggested recently by other people, but I don't think it would work, since we don't really have staff interested on Renegade, no Renegade project, neither a considerable Renegade fan base... and no Renegade affiliates at all either.

If you wanna prove me wrong, post a poll in the PPM Zone forum and let's watch the results...

Yuri78945_68 wrote:
Hi Banshe, there is a Renegade Project being hosted by Tyler Adams here at PPMsite, hes doing the RA2-To-Renegade Mod. Its right here:
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6977

Banshee wrote:
1) That project isn't hosted here yet. That was just a topic.
2) That project is a RA2 mod, not a Renegade mod.

He said he had Renegade tutorials too and he posted the tutorials somewhere, but it was Killakanz material posted without Killa's authorization. And he hasn't posted a poll about Ren support in PPM Zone as I told him to do.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too bad. Well I'm not intersted in modding Renegade (only quake 3 and half life), but I was just curious. Thanx for taking your time searching for those messages, I maybe skiped the topic.

killakanz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
He said he had Renegade tutorials too and he posted the tutorials somewhere, but it was Killakanz material posted without Killa's authorization. And he hasn't posted a poll about Ren support in PPM Zone as I told him to do.

What? is someone pinching my work?!
Thanks for keeping an eye out for me Banshee

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, but this happened almost 6 months ago #Tongue.

killakanz

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What can I say? I'm slow with the news. Especially on the forums I dont visit Laughing
If you spot anyone else leeching my work, plez contact me! I like to know these things Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok. I'll do it Smile.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum