Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:41 am
All times are UTC + 0
Sensor array in Nod colours
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
FS-21
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 1:31 pm    Post subject:  Sensor array in Nod colours Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i need the sensor array in Nod colors for my mod (vxl and shps)... please, anybody have this recoloured? Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
D
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

do you just need it straight from TS or resized?

FS-21
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a 125% resized to RA2/YR... (but only need the recoloured unit and i can resize this... but if anybody would like make this no problem Rolling Eyes )

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID
D
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, im not too good at resizing my slef (never done it) but on sum post on these forums, (or the old ones) someone said it was better to just redo the voxel from scratch,

when u say u want a recloured version, do u just want it to b reamable?

(no 1 make fun of me, i havent edited ts or played ts in months)

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

it generally is better to make it from scratch as resizing f***s up the texturing on the VXL's.

FS-21
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the TS sensor array have remapable colors? (i don't remember... Confused i think that yes...) the TS sensor array was in Gdi colours... but the Nod have the same Gdi colours and in the Nod icon appear in Nod colours.
In my mod c&c: Reloaded i wish separate the 2 sensors arrays by the colors of the side... I have the MCV in nod colors to make independent the 2 MCVs (and ConYard too Smile ).

D
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so u just want the nod sensory array, with red, and not reampable colours?

FS-21
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Only is necesary change the gold colors by nod colors (not modify the remapable colors please...) Wink

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ohh, well in TS there both the same voxel, even tough the cameos are diffrent, but if us till want a grey one, ill try to recolour it

FS-21
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2003 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised Can you make me the request or other? Confused

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, sure. These forums are opened for requests, but it will depend on the one who read if you will be helped or not. I recommend idle people to help.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you obviously havent played Retro Smile

i have the nod sensor buildup, building and voxel in nod colours

if u wanna use it get back too me here or e-mail me Wink

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too late, he already has one as of today, check the reloaded site news.

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh well

wish i would have seen this post earlier Confused

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon