Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:01 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Nod's New SuperWeapon: Meteor Storm
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject:  Nod's New SuperWeapon: Meteor Storm Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here Be Shown Ye All; Nod's new superweapon, the Meteor Storm. Enjoy Smile
Tell me what you think Wink

It is constrolled (well, released) via the meteor storm co-ordination centre, after building a temple of nod. At the moment the meteor storm's cameo is that of the original one in the tibsun conquer.mix Smile

---

Meteor Storm; The Meteor Storm is the Super Weapon Kane had visioned to the brotherhood to cause hysteria & chaotic destruction, & that it can do, A single incredibly powerful meteorite can now be called upon, which then triggers a storm of chaotic meteorite debris, the Meteor Storm is a monster of a super weapon which seriously strikes fear & terror into the soul’s of those witnessing such a monstrous weapon.

---

Developing on Kane’s divine thoughts, Slavik ordered the Brotherhood to focus on their master’s proposed vision, & left off from where he started; strewn code in Cabal’s core, & much data stored within the Temple Of Nod, after much work they created a Co-ordination centre which could call upon the menace of the skies, it is not exactly clear or shared on how this is done, but it is thought the tacitus plays a key role in their creation, as the co-ordination centre calls upon tiberium infested meteorites at a predesignated choice.

---

I will show you GDI's new superweapon, the Ion Storm, soon. Smile (When i take the screenies :p but it is all done & working)

MeteorStorm.jpg
 Description:
Teaser: Have a taste of the meteor storm in action! :)
 Filesize:  596 KB
 Viewed:  22431 Time(s)

MeteorStorm.jpg

met_co_centre.jpg
 Description:
Example of building in snow & temperate conditions. :)
 Filesize:  47.82 KB

met_co_centre.jpg

metr_Temp_&_snow_Anim.gif
 Description:
Animation showing idle stages on both snow & temperate theatres.
 Filesize:  15.71 KB

metr_Temp_&_snow_Anim.gif

metrcameo.jpg
 Description:
Cameo Snippets :P
 Filesize:  26.32 KB

metrcameo.jpg

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks good but too power ful Confused

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats just do original j4m3sb0nd.

NOT

Everybody does this in TS do something new.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea and it it kinda old hehe  Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The idea may be old, but not everyone uses it, and not like that. So it's kinda new. Anyhow, it pwns! Reduce the damage so it could be balanced.

DonutArnold
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

heh, awesome!! Very Happy

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks again, & yes i already made replies here but where deleted heh ;p

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its been done before though its good,  i think there you should have an storm of bombs that fall from a plane to *high* to be seen

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hehe Very Happy well i have a tacitus missile storm for cabal but when the big missile spawns the rest it looks like a very different cool meteor storm because it dosnt show the missile images for the things-that-fly-from the sky Neutral lol. Dont know why it dosnt show them though.

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow!!  Shocked
It's a ultra great explosion!!

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This will certainly be very nice in online matches Very Happy

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love the idea... Its so cool...

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy Thankyou all guys! Smile

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the centre! Very Happy
Again: Awesooome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

Dean
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Surprised Speecless Surprised

A Newsflash By J4m3sb0nd:
Quote:

if VW and Sevleys mix with DvD & Me they will become huge big flying brains with gooey tentacles & spawn headcrabs

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy thanks all! Smile

Twilus
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy Guacamoli this was made long ago's, thot this was new, lmao....

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

almost a year's bumb...well, half of a year...

ORCACommander
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[APOC VOICE] It is Day of Judgement![/APOC Voice]

toatal anahilation

Audiopulse
Railgun Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Would it be possible to make such a building cause an automatic appearance of Meteor-storms at a random place near an enemy? Im thinking about the Hunterseekerdrone and its auto-function.

Would be a little difference. But if youd use this, you should make it dealing much less damage, to have a "Letstreatyourfriends"-weapon. Or why not raise the Amount of Tiberium that comes out of the meteors and use it as Tiberium-deliverant.
(And as step three in my Guide of senseless Ideas: Give the Meteors the red Tiberium, if you havnt already used this. "Space-tiberium" :ugly:)

Just my 2 cents - maybe theres something useful at them for u^^

yup, neptune size!

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Usefull, but I think J4m3sb0nd isn't really active in this mod at the moment

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [21 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon