Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
NADISCO [TS/FS]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [33 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject:  NADISCO [TS/FS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here are the images you need to make your very own DISCO BALL! This is meant to shoot red laser beams, like the nod obelisk.  Cool

I got the idea from the "Disco Engineer" joke poll option over in a mod forum here. TS 3.00, I think.

disco.gif
 Description:
Charging anim, or firing anim... (NADISCO_A.SHP)
 Filesize:  5.31 KB
 Viewed:  14417 Time(s)

disco.gif

discoicon.png
 Description:
Cameo
 Filesize:  8.25 KB
 Viewed:  14417 Time(s)

discoicon.png

nadisco.zip
 Description:
SHP Images

Download
 Filename:  nadisco.zip
 Filesize:  4.87 KB
 Downloaded:  603 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Someone HAS TO make an animated gif of a bunch of cyborgs and light infantry dancing around that thing

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol yes thay do, a disco mod will rule. all funky light posts . but yes, thtst looks good lol

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks. As you can see, I had a lot of time to kill. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: NADISCO [TS/FS] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Prime wrote:
here are the images you need to make your very own DISCO BALL! This is meant to shoot red laser beams, like the nod obelisk.  Cool

"I got the idea from the "Disco Engineer" joke poll option over in a mod forum here. TS 3.00, I think."

Yyup. :p

By the way, Sweetness.  Very Happy

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, lol #Tongue

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats looks very professional Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I tried. I like it too, and I am pretty satisfied with the glowing animation.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

pwnness! its ztyping 1337!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

see the needless swearing thats a example of you being annoying (just in case you need one)

but yeah disco lights=good

nice shp

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol. It's great. Damn funny too. Kills enemy units with loud music (or bad music) #Tongue.

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

looks really nice!
bad music = boy bands (and girl bands for that matter), only bands that can actually play music themselves are worth attention.

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When it fires, it will play the chorus of "YMCA" and fire a red beam.

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hehe,nice little shp you have there its cool.

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, I need to get sounds for it, alogn with code, now  #Tongue

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's cool i'm gonna use it!

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You should wait until I make sounds and code for it. Smile

Cerberus
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

very nice, although utterly pointless

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Let me spoil your mood, the base is awful cuz its mirrored. But the ball is quite good. The cameo is just great!

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL, the base aint mirrored.

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, it looks like it is.

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMFG!! LOL!!!.. Hey man.. do you mind if I use this in Project Atlantis as an Easter Egg or something?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Please do! that would pwn!  Laughing

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That guest post was mine. I didnt notice that I was not logged in. Anyways, it would be awesome to see it in a mod!  Laughing

areaSZ
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Prime (Too lazy to login)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont wanna animate it. Too lazy. #Tongue

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Prime, be glad you got Carno working for you, cuz you shouldn't be leading a mod, you're so damned lazy.

"Banned" RP here

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROFL. no, im just lazy right now

Droke
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make your self auto loggin, it saves time and annoyance of others.

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

funny  Laughing  but it should rotate, keep that in mind if u ever make it improved Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont think I can make it rotate, seeing as how  I bought a new 160 gig HD, and forgot to transfer the disco ball shit to it. #Tongue

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

download it from here.

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont have the 3DS files anymore I cant make it rotate

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [33 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!