Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:11 am
All times are UTC + 0
Log of 1st Lt. Tyler Adams, GDI Air Force pilot.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [37 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject:  Log of 1st Lt. Tyler Adams, GDI Air Force pilot. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

January 3rd, 2035, Hammerfest base.

I hate monthly re-evaluations. Every month, we gotta get checked to see that we can survive if we get shot down. Not that there's much to attack. Or be attacked by.  

Anyways, I did badly for my usual self on the target range, missing nine out of fifteen Nod buggies. In the gun range, oddly, I did a lot better than usual, hitting the chest of the dummy with five out of seven .50 bullets. Seems that I'm supposed to become a light infantry. Heh. Right. I think I'll see how well I can handle a SMG. Actually, I think I will.

Anyways, I think I'll go to sleep. It sucks to be a pilot. Too much getting up at three AM. Not all it's cracked up to be.

'Night.

1st Lt Tyler Adams, GDI pilot, Hammerfest base.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

January 4th, 2035, Hammerfest base.

I tried a SMG on the gun range. Didn't do that bad, for the first time I ever shot an automatic weapon. Not that I fired it on full auto. Short bursts do wonders. As does crouching. Might even ditch my pistol for one. Nah. That pistol's saved my life several times. Plus the notches aren't worth notching again. Mostly Nod soldiers shooting at civilians.

'Night.

"Banned" RP here

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing

( Lenge leve Hammerfest ) Very Happy

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Keep 'em coming Tyler. I wanna read a log were U beat the shit outta a bitchy room mate in your barracks.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude, he's an Orca Fighter Pilot..

Sure, I'll do more.

Might even have him use a crowbar..

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

January 5th, 2035, Hammerfest base.

Great. I'm assigned a midnight patrol this week, midnight to five. Well, at least I can sleep in 'til seven. Probably gonna be called a lazy bastard. Well, f*ck them.

Getting better on the target range, 45 out of 100 bullets in the dummy. I'm using an old FN P95 SMG, a newer version of the P90 designed in the 1980's. Not bad for an old SMG. Hmm.. I'll try out a M4.. Might be better. NO! Nothing more than a P95.

Might not be able to write any entries soon.
'Night.

"Banned" RP here

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy Sweet stuff Tyler Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is your roommate dead yet?

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No.

Not gonna kill my roommate, unless he's a Nod spy..

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

January 7th, 2035, Hammerfest base.

Damn, I gotta stop staying up all night with girls. It's just not worth it.

Anyways, while on patrol, I saw a team of civilians, appearing to be interested in an old GDI base, built 40-plus years ago. They seemed to be looking for something there.. Might just have been old rifles to sell on the black market. Or just the Humvee that looked new. Hmm.. A new looking Humvee? Odd. Seems pointless to have a car wash there. Never know, though. I have known strange girls. Some might like to wash cars in the middle of arctic tundra. I thought I saw dark red under thise heavy coats.

Hmm.. JESUS CHRIST! Guys in dark red & black.. interested in old GDI tech.. It's gotta be.. Nod.. scum.. Gotta report this to command.

Hopefully, we can destroy the Nod cockroach nest before it can establish deep roots..

'Night.

"Banned" RP here

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this is nice... keep it up tyler

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams wrote:
January 7th, 2035, Hammerfest base.

Damn, I gotta stop staying up all night with girls. It's just not worth it.

NOT WORTH IT??

btw, your roomate is a Nod spy. So hurry up and give your report to the fat guy, let 'em take care of it, and BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA HIM!!!!!......... No not fat guy. YOUR ROOM MATE!!!... Who is a spy.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why the ztype would I want to beat up my roommate?

Hey, man, he's not the kind of guy to beat someone up with a fistfight.  Blowing someone to hell with a Orca Missile, that'll happen..

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

January 9th, 2035, Hammerfest base.

I reported the Nod installation, & we swept in & destroyed it yesterday. Three more kills to paint on my Orca. We made sure to blow the whole place up. Including tunnels. I spent most of today sweeping the sector for any survivors. I saw none.

Commander Jake McNeil is coming for base inspection in two days. I have to make sure my room section is clean. I'm responsible for my section only, fortunatly. Most of my roommates are utter slobs. The only time their section was clean was when they moved in, three months ago. They're grunts, so I don't talk with them much.

Actually, not all of them are "grunts". One, my bunkmate, is a Disk Thrower. He's not bad, has a really strange sense of humor. He's also an immense PC gaming fan. Still plays with keyboards & mice, playing an ancient game called Half-Life Three. I tried it, was pretty hard, might just be the strange setup, though. Even has a smaller, mobile version, called a "Mega Gameboy". Crazy guy.

'Night.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

January 10th, 2035, Hammerfest base.

Still another day 'til Commander McNeil comes. My bunk section is cleaned. My boots are polished, & my Orca fighter is clean. All the markings have been remarked, the kills with pleasure.

I still remember my thoughts and actions when that Nod scumbag shot my sister. Needless to say, he didn't survive that battle. Afterwards, I carried her to the nearest GDI base. She fully recovered, very angry. We followed GDI units that weren't in a base, traveling from base to base. Once we were eighteen, we joined the GDI Armed Forces. I joined the Airforce, she the army. Eventually, I ended up here, three years later. I'm not sure where she is now, just some top security base. Still getting Emails from her.

Time for patrol. Yay.

'Night.

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awww. U and your sister. That's sooo sweet. *Sarcasim*.

KILL YOUR FUCKIN ROOMATE ALL READY!!! THOSE FUCKIN SLOBS!!!!! AND THAT FUCKED UP DISC THROWER!!!!!!! HIM AND HIS FUCKED UP STORIES AND HUMOR!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS HE'S A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WASN'T A HALFLIFE THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And remember... He's a spy. SO KILL HIM! *Definatly not Sarcasim*

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude, it's 30 years in the future. HL3 is out. The Automatic pistol is a FN Five-Seven.

Why are you so obsessed with me doing a Gordan Freeman on him with a crowbar?

If I DO beat my roommate up, it'll be after Commander Jake McNeil makes his "visit". If.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

January 11th, 2035, Hammerfest base.

Tomorrow McNeil arrives. Suprisingly, my roommates managed to get their sections clean. Acceptably, at least. Better for me, as I'm the ranking officer here. All assignments, excluding minimal patrols, are canceled tomorrow. I haven't decided whether to sign up for patrols or not. Probably. I can't just can't handle that kind of things. Yeah, I will sign up for patrols. If I don't I'd be near the front row, as I'm at the rank of 1st Lt, crowds go from lowest to highest. Pah. I'm patrolling tomorrow.

I got an email from my sister today. Good, she's still alive & well. Doing better than me, rank of Captain. What a suprise. She's the one who got shot, she's the angrier one.

I gotta get some sleep. Patrols tomorrow. Landing on a small island is forbidden, and WILL get you demoted a rank. Not something I want to do. I'm already a few ranks behind my twin sister.

'Night.

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I recently saw a movie with my buddies. Some fighting movie. I think it had Jacky Chan in it. Plus there was a crow bar scene in it. Damn was that scene good. Oh and isn't the Five seven spelled like Five seveN? With the big N? And U know what? ztype McNeal man. He doesn't give a rats ass about U beaten the shit outta some goddmaned disc thrower. btw, in the future, was Westwood Studios resurected?

Last edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr on Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No. Not in this Alternate reality.

Yes, the Five seveN is spelt like that.

Dude, first of all, the DT is just a character that's unimportant. If I do, it'll be a Light Infantry. IF!

Have you played/seen the Nod campaign/Storyline?

Jake McNeil is turned to the Nod before he goes to Hammerfest base. He shuts down the Firestorm Generators. Nod takes over the base. Jake McNeil dies.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

January 15th, 2035, Hammerfest base.

From what I've managed to peice together from Nod POWs & survivors, Commander McNeil turned the Firestorm generators off, Nod took the base, stole some kind of crystals, crippled the base, & let GDI take it back without much of a fight. Afterwards, we destroyed the base established while Nod had control of the area with help from reinforcements. Very bloody battle. That was the main part.

Here's MY part. I had my radio turned to monitor Hammerfest base. Lucky me. Someone had left a radio on by the main gate. I heard the sound of the of the Firestorm generator turning off. Strange. Then I heard an order for all patrols to return to base. I was complying when I heard someone on a different radio telling all patrols not to return to base, it was a trap. I requested the code in the case all patrols were told to return to base. The code I got was wrong. I told them that, then heard a Nod handgun fire, then a scream. I went to an island in the middle of a river, covered with trees. I called for reinforcements, & was told to expect them in 5 hours. I slept for an hour, then started gathering intelligence, spying on Hammerfest base & finding the Nod base. It wasn't that strong now, but that's just then. I found a Advanced Power Plant. Smiling, I set a timed C4 Charge on it, set for an hour. When it blew up, only three & a half hours left.*

'Night.

(*PT1)

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah I remeber Micheal McNeal's brother. Jake McNeal. Him and Oxanna were all like: *click click* *Chugching!* Booyah!. But it never worked out. I don't really think she liked him that much. Keep at it Tyler. Just watch out for Obelisks. And if your not gonna kill your roommate, then kill some Noddie! But make it a fist fight..... And make the Nod win.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dude, no obbies in the Nod base. Besides, I'm staying away from the Nod base & outposts.. He's a pilot..

I just found a APP at the edge of a Nod base/outpost/thingy.

That's why you only need to blow up 3 APP/PPs.

Another thing, he's got a very accurate .50 pistol. AND he's qualified to use a P95 SMG & MP7 PDW..

(Personal Defense Weapon)

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Log of 1st Lt. Tyler Adams, GDI Air Force pilot. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

January 16th, 2035, Hammerfest base.

Once the APP blew up, I went to another island, just to keep moving, then realized I needed something more powerful than a pistol. I checked the TFTW-vintage GDI base, finding an old Magnum sniper rifle & five ten round clips. Amazingly, it worked well. I found damaged Humvee & Tiberium Harv. I decided to take the Humvee. Faster, anyways, even if it was a target for Apache IIs & Banshees. Hah. Banshees. What a silly rumor. Nod using stolen Alien technology. Scrin. Right. It's debateble if the "Scrin" even exist.

Anyways, I decided to move the Harvester & keep it running, just to annoy Nod patrols. I drove to where I'd set down with my Orca, then flew to another island, then back to the GDI base. Might still be operable. Never know. Some parts of it were. I noticed a vault, then opened it. Inside was something that looked like a Laser illuminator. I read some papers under it, then I realized what I was holding in my hand. I was holding an Ion Cannon Target Illuminator. Simply, point it somewhere & turn it on, then five seconds later, BOOM! No more target. Preferably, no more Nod building. But, it should work. Even though it's over forty-plus years old. I continued reading papers, & realized I was standing in a building that, offically, didnt exist. Seems Hammerfest is the spot for GDI's research bases. COOL!  Anyways, I decided to test it, in the field. I flew over to an cliff near an island that has a Nod radar on it. I got out & zapped that radar.

I had noticed a Nod Obelisk on the way to the GDI base. I flew over to that area. Nod had finally noticed me. That had been bad. But I survived. I crash-landed my orca on an island. It wasn't neat, but it had worked. I knew had to leave the island.  And I did, by freezing my ass off swimming across to a cliff. I set up a sniper point there.  And I sniped some of the Noddies. But they saw me, & took cover. They escaped by swimming the other way, away from me. I got another while he was swimming away.

I decided to leave the area, since Nod had aircraft in the area. I climbed down the cliff & ran along the bottom. I went until I saw a bridge. I climbed under it. Then I saw reinforcements. Three Hover MRLSs & an Amphibous APC. What a helpful group. I ran out to them. I got in the APC with four Engineers. How helpful. I told them where & what everything was. They followed the river, blowing up everything with the Nod logo on it, with me acting as scout & recon. Nod had rebuilt the buildings I'd blown up. I sniped the occasinal Nod soldier, but I kept scoping the area, in case there was a trap. Good for me, I saw a obelisk before I was in range of it. I wasn't sure if it was online or not. I radioed back to check if anyone had seen any Power Plants. They'd seen & blown any they saw up. I decided it was a chance I had to take. I stepped into range. Nothing happened.

A Nod soldier saw me, & shot at me, hitting me in the shoulder. I fell down & pretended to be dying. He walked over to me, a natural human act. His mistake. I rolled over slightly, just to hide my movements, then pulled my pistol out. I shot him. He fell down. I shot him again, to make sure he wouldn't pull his pistol out or try something.  I took his helmet off, to try & get information out of him. He told me nothing. I shot him in the heart, to make his death fast & painless. This is seven hours after Nod takes over Hammerfest base, by my watch.

I crawled back to the GDI forces. One of the APC drivers had some medical experiance. He pulled the bullet out, & used one of the medpacs. Exactly what is in them, I don't know. Whatever it is, I like 'em. They take away the pain.

The Obelisk was offline, & thus, not a threat. We passed it, & I helped kill the Noddies on the shore. They'd been given a plan on where to go. I stayed on the APC, shooting at any Noddies I saw. We made it to a cliff that looked unstable. The lead MRLS shot at it, & it collapsed into a ramp. Good, we made it to Hammerfest base. Another MRLS blew up a wall, opening up a location for the APC to enter the base. The APC stopped by a pair of GDI Power Plants. We took them back, shutting the Firestorm generators down, & opening an entrance to the central base section, with the Construction Yard & Firestorm Generator.

We open it, & Nod forces pour out, mostly basic soldiers. A couple of them ran to a nearby Subterrean APC, carrying a crate. I paid it no attention, thinking it to be an EVA core or something that only Nod forces would need. I kept shooting, covering the engineer heading to the Construction yard. The other one went to the barracks. A group of Light Infantry ran out, using P95s from the Armory inside. I ran out of ammo as they run out, & I run in the building. I grab a rifle from the armory, three clips & a suit of armor. After getting a bullet in the shoulder, I think I'd like to be able to have something that'll stop it, or at least slow it down.

We manage to take the base with only minor casualties. I volunteer to go & check the island for anything Nod. I found several SAMs, a group of Nod soldiers, & a couple of vehicles. I blew the SAMs up & left the soldiers & vehicles alone. Once I took the last SAM down, a group of Dropships landed & left a group of Wolverines, Titans, & Hover MRLSs. Perfect. After that, I left my rifle, half loaded, in an rifle slot, & got into an Orca.

Afterwards, we attacked the Nod base in a long seige, using several experiamental Juggernaughts, a pair of Mobile EMP vehicles, & a large unit of Titans & Wolverines. Soldier's called in airstrikes. I led most of the aircraft units into combat.

'Night.

"Banned" RP here

Last edited by Tyler Adams on Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So a person who has only ever used two weapons and is a mid-rank soldier can successfully snipe several Nod soldiers, infiltrate a Nod power plant and C4 it and manage to find a GDI Ion Cannon Painter weapon in an abandoned GDI base (would GDI not retrieve something that valuable?), then have the luck of using it, since the Ion Cannon is fully charged?

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm...

You're right..

It's unrealistic..

But he missed a lot, too. It's not that hard to look in a scope, center the crosshairs on a soldier, & pull the trigger. Plus, his uniform wasn't like a modern day uniform, more like a suit that helps with recoil. Also, did I say he only used two guns? He only used two guns in Hammerfest base this week. During the couple of years as freelance before he was 18, he could have used different weapons, you know. He just joined the Air Force because he thought that walking around & shooting people in the head was a bit too gory for his liking, maybe?

Also, he didn't sneak into it, he just put the C4 on the side of the plant in a not so easy to check spot.. Maybe it was a base long since forgotten? Officially, it never existed..

Let's just say that GDI had a geosyncrounous ION cannon satellite in the area.  Yes, let's say that.

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No fist fight. Lame. A well. That Hammerfest Base mission for GDI was one of the best.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DoMoNiC_HuNtEr wrote:
That Hammerfest Base mission for GDI was one of the best.

Yep.

I find the fact that the Tick tank is can outrange a Gun Turret annoying, but I can't build RPGs.. I lowered the RPG tech level..

Anyways, the fast comp is on, but not online. All I can do is play Firestorm & mod it.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

(Just to please DoMoNiC_HuNtEr, this entry will follow my sister)

March 32nd*, 2035, Sarajevo Base

Odd. This is the first time I've written in a log since I was thirteen, at that time, just a girl, giggling when a cute boy passed. God, I've changed.. From carrying a pink purse to a .50 SubMachine Gun.. It's strange how much getting shot will change you. Actually, now I think about it, it's not so strange. If someone shoots you, you'll usually be quite angry & want to shot him back. Unless you've practiced avoiding anger, which is a long dead art. I remember actually reading about that in history books, some which dated back to before Tiberium came.

I actually studied history quite seriously before I was shot. I was actually considering being a historian.

On a more recent topic, a Staff Sargent in my bunk room decided to ask me out, on a date. Seems he had been dared to ask me out by a group of guys that had tried it, while getting drunk. He was stupid enough to do it. I put an end to that quite quickly.

(* Yes, there is no such date as March 32nd. It's actually April 1st. It had a joke holiday on that day, called "April fool's day", where you'd play a prank on someone then say "April fool's". I liked it, & thought it a good idea to try it. I see it worked. Well.)

Later

Captain Jania Adams, GDI 3rd Division, Sarajevo Base.

(Three guesses how she told the Sargent she was NOT dating anyone 'til SHE asked him out.)

I think I will continue this, maybe do both.

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:"Three guesses how she "told" the Sargent she was NOT dating anyone 'til SHE asked him out."

BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HIM WITH A CROW BAR, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEEAAHHH!!!!!!!!! U TELL 'EM, WHAT-EVER-THE-ztype-YOUR-NAME-IS!!!!!!!!!!! U TELL 'EM GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More entries @ Tumsun, CNC talk

He's not dead.

Oh, no, not dead at all.

"Banned" RP here

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very nice wether its realitsic or not (and he needs to forget the airforce and become the GDi commando that he is) Very Happy

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then you might enjoy reading my sister's, at TiberiumSun.com.

"Banned" RP here

C.A.B.A.L.
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

More of Tyler

My Site :Kane Lives In Death

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sure, why not.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

January 18th, 2035, Hammerfest base.

I've been promoted to Major. Lucky me. And given a couple medals.

Lucky me.

'Night.

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

....... Lucky U!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [37 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon