Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
GDI Commando
Moderators: j4m3sb0nd
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject:  GDI Commando Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It is now finally achieved that a supply of highly trained, deadly & most revered GDI Commando’s be available, intensively trained as the most powerful infantry taskforce within GDI’s ranks, the GDI Commando is equipped with a technologically advanced sniper rifle which can pick off infantry from a mile away, while as an anti armour weapon the GDI Commando’s Weapons Launcher is equipped with dangerous plasmatic bombs capable of causing massive damage.

---

GDI's 'commando' unit, is well, as the name suggests, a GDI Commando #Tongue a comparative to Nod's Black hand, the commando is expensive like a blackhand, but in difference the GDI Commando is fast, has weaponry with range, but is alot weaker, the GDI Commando's sniper rifle is longer ranged than a usual sniper rifle, so it is easy to pick off infantry, the GDI Commando's anti-armour weapon is useful vs well, armour, although surrounded by tanks a gdi commando will die quickly. I also made use of the WEATICON, after all i always thought that cameo looked like some sort of GDI Machine gun soldier.

As always tell me what you think!! Very Happy

sniperange.jpg
 Description:
Commando Sniper Rifle Range.
 Filesize:  37.29 KB
 Viewed:  17721 Time(s)

sniperange.jpg

comatk3.jpg
 Description:
Attacking With Plasma. :P
 Filesize:  45.36 KB

comatk3.jpg

comatk2.jpg
 Description:
Plasma Blast Attack.
 Filesize:  39.25 KB

comatk2.jpg

comatk1.jpg
 Description:
Initial Plasma Blast.
 Filesize:  48.48 KB

comatk1.jpg

gdicommando.gif
 Description:
GDI Commando Animation.
 Filesize:  41.38 KB

gdicommando.gif

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kick ass  Smile !

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks man! Very Happy

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can i get the cameo? Neutral

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I also made use of the WEATICON, after all i always thought that cameo looked like some sort of GDI Machine gun soldier.

WEATICON is an unused cameo that suits this unit.

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's WEATICON? The cameo for the elite cadre?

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats the one. Wink Smile

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wasn`t weaticon.shp for the Chem Spray Infantry?
Cool work j4m3s. The MI6 will be proud #Tongue

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha thanks Havoc #Tongue

About WEATICON, Yes well originaly it was going to be a weed eater soldier for GDI, but in Firestorm campaign it was used on the last nod mission, it let nod build an elite cadre using slavik shp & weaticon, like some sort of mod map. Smile

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am liking this commando a lot

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Morpher! Very Happy

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's gonna be cool! Why do you not make a nod commando? Hehe. Smile
Fx. Ned

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Black Hand is nod's commando... Wink

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...O....K... Smile

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon