Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:34 am
All times are UTC + 0
[WIP] Cyborg Reaper
Moderators: Suiseiseki
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject:  [WIP] Cyborg Reaper Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah.. Check preview - Simply the legs done right now.

CyborgReaperWIP.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  15.75 KB
 Viewed:  20003 Time(s)

CyborgReaperWIP.png

Last edited by Suiseiseki on Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awsome!

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaper Second Preview.

CyborgReaperWIP - 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.34 KB
 Viewed:  19990 Time(s)

CyborgReaperWIP - 2.png

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool!  Shocked

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Larger and Ingame Size.

reapers.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.82 KB
 Viewed:  19976 Time(s)

reapers.png

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fully coloured - Joy.

reaper colour.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  16.75 KB
 Viewed:  19960 Time(s)

reaper colour.png

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks really good, but I get the feeling it will be difficult to animate.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll manage, It's not like it needs to be the most detailed walk animation ever, the original FS one is kinda poor anyway.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm quick attempt at a walk animation. It'll do for the time being until I get time to go through everything again and make them perfect(ish).
(It just walks backwards for it to be relatively smooth looping)

walking.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  36.78 KB
 Viewed:  19940 Time(s)

walking.gif

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha, not bad , wat program u use and you sould also fix how he moves, the legs sould aslo go up and down #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

3D Studio Max 7. I know that, I just couldn't get it right so I undid to that part of the animation. #Tongue

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Topic Cleaned slightly...

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Reaper Cameo - Having some trouble getting a good one, best I could make..

ReaperCameo.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.46 KB
 Viewed:  19904 Time(s)

ReaperCameo.png

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its good,I also like your new reaper,your graphical skills are very good.Just shows how poor Westwood were.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wonderful Smile Legs remind me of the concepts for it; but to be honest its face is odd? I would love it if it also looked like the concept images hehe... Sort of grim reaperish the head was.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a very crude face, since it's not going to be seen really. I could make a high poly face to replace it if I get bored if you like. #Tongue

Rotation...
It's not really that grim reaperish to me.. #Tongue

rotate.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  10.83 KB
 Viewed:  19891 Time(s)

rotate.gif

reaper_sketch.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  149.97 KB
 Viewed:  19892 Time(s)

reaper_sketch.gif

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hehe well hope you get bored lol. Laughing

But well, if you have seen the render made from that concept image, the face is like dark metal, & the eyes are like a luminescent twilight blue. Very cool it is. Wink Where as in your render its a fleshy face like colour.

EDIT: Ok so the renders are sort of flesh like but do look like a grim reaperish face, but personally a dark metal face with blue eyes would look cooler anyway haha. #Tongue

http://www.tiberiumsun.com/downloads/images/reaper2.jpeg
http://www.tiberiumsun.com/downloads/images/reaper3.jpg

See? The faces look like skulls. Very Happy

Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woot!  Very Happy  Surprised awesome cyborg reaper! (Westwood you should be ashamed)

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have to remember Painkiller that westwood was under enormous pressure by EA to make it not as good as they could have. Sad

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Painkiller wrote:
Woot!  Very Happy  Surprised awesome cyborg reaper! (Westwood you should be ashamed)

Agreed

Ash
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey Carnivean if i'm not mistaken the reaper had a skull type face or at least the consept sketch i saw had a skull tpye face i may be wronge but i think it would look better and go more with the name just thought i'd throw out that idea to ya.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Morpher wrote:
Its good,I also like your new reaper,your graphical skills are very good.Just shows how poor Westwood were.

Aye..

I'm a better voxeler than some of the WW artists. My Orcas look so much better than WWs.

"Banned" RP here

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Voxels are POORLY RENDERED 3D IMAGES. What the hell are you expecting from a game, that was made in 1999? Half Life 2? the W3D engine wasent even completed by the time tibsun came out. Jeeze. Carnviean has 3DStudio max at hand, and this is 2005. BIG technology jump.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That too, but the Orca didn't even have a friggin cockpit.

Unlike the Beta one.

"Banned" RP here

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler, that's also a matter of opinion. Westwood voxels had flawless normals, which are very important in voxel making.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes. 'true' voxels are made by inserting a model into a program, rendeing it, and converting it. Besides, if anybody has the westwood models(Not voxels.), You convert them over to voxel, you'd probably have a good match.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy wrote:
Tyler, that's also a matter of opinion. Westwood voxels had flawless normals, which are very important in voxel making.

True.

"Banned" RP here

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And for the person who wanted a more 'reaperish' face - A lovely skull face.

cyreap.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  53.8 KB
 Viewed:  19626 Time(s)

cyreap.jpg

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats the one you should use

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon