Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:49 am
All times are UTC + 0
[WIP] EMP Cannon
Moderators: Suiseiseki
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject:  [WIP] EMP Cannon Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The EMP cannon.

emp.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  5.57 KB
 Viewed:  13844 Time(s)

emp.png

Last edited by Suiseiseki on Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Woohoo! 1 post after another you seem like you really want to get this mod finished your putting all your heart into it i salute you sir Very Happy your mod rocks!

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, It would be nice to finish off a project I've started so I'm trying to get as much done when I still have free time and feel enthusiastic about it. #Tongue

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow! It's very great! Carnivean!!! This mod gonna rock!!

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can count on my full support and attention Carnivean Smile

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the support Smile.
Progress on it.

progess.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  7.94 KB
 Viewed:  13814 Time(s)

progess.png

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool enough Smile

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Painkiller
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats a good enough emp cannon for me and probably everyone else Smile

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i must say that is a very good model there.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks.
Further Progress - Still want to do more detailing.

progess 2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  8.56 KB
 Viewed:  13795 Time(s)

progess 2.png

Last edited by Suiseiseki on Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow great!

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

superb!
Smile  Smile  Very Happy  Very Happy

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It'd be a help if someone could answer this without me having to experiment but will a SHP turret work with the EMP firing logic? I don't see why it shouldn't but...

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks great. Smile

About your question, i dont know specifically, but it should work considering its already turret based... Smile

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's what I was thinking - I guess I'll find out at the coding stages.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hehe yep Wink

Ash
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey Carnivean first off great job with the new graphics there the best i'v seen in a long time second to answer your question yes you can use a shp for a turret all you have to do is use these four tags

TurretAnim=its name then you have to make sur the next tag says false
TurretAnimIsVoxel=false

the only thing is you'll have to manully have to aline the turret where you want it with these two tags
TurretAnimX=
TurretAnimY=

and you shuoldnt have problem hope that help and keep up the most impresive work.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks, I've not seriously touched the inis in almost a year now, so I'm quite rusty. #Tongue

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought EMP didn't work in RA2?

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's going to impliment the PD patch, as of yet I believe the EMP unit and building disable logic is still not enabled but the firing and targeting logic is enabled.

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And as a quick update, EMP logic apparently will be working fully in the newest PD patch. Which is excellent news for this.

Natus
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How the hell did I miss this structure. Excellent work man. An the PD EMP fix is working but theres still an issue with the text changing colour since its implementation (Ask Zomby he knows more)

Empire Earth: The AI doesn't build their bases in a logical fashion, but has superb offensive and defensive capabilities.
Red Alert 2: The development team was stoned during this part of the programming.

- Geekspeek

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmmm i dont like it as much as the original for some reason

Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I prefer it over the original... Its much more of a "cannon" now.

BTW are you changing the EMP in any way? The FMV features the EMP cannon firing something like a laser...

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In the FMV it is more or less fired like a shell would, if it were giant and electric...

Grievous
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there a way to make the EMp a normal weapon instead? Like a defensive turret with slow ROF?

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I don't want to do that though.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [27 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon