Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:59 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Tiberium Night [2]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Aurora196
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject:  Tiberium Night [2] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a new map. It's a small, 2 player map with tiberium all over the map. I've made the Civilian Arrays capturable, so that you can build close to the tiberium and the veins in the middle, because the tiberium close to your base is likely to run out quickly. Well anyway, enjoy!  Very Happy

Minimap TibNight.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.54 KB
 Viewed:  3705 Time(s)

Minimap TibNight.JPG

TibNight3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  198.72 KB

TibNight3.jpg

TibNight2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  186.24 KB

TibNight2.jpg

tiberium night.mpr
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  tiberium night.mpr
 Filesize:  215.81 KB
 Downloaded:  687 Time(s)

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very good map in terms of details. Smile

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

MetalMario
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just finished a nice skirmish on this map, and I must say, it's very playable. The capturable Arrays near the center make for good tiberium harvesting (the tiberium near the bases is very sparse) and forward attacking opportunities.

One thing I noticed was that the harvesters in the right-side base couldn't find their way up to the tiberium in the bottom right even if I told them to. (looks like a pathfinding flaw) It might just be the game being buggy, in which case, there's not much you can do about it. Either way, it's a fun and pretty map, and I hope to see more from you.

Aurora196
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Banshee and MetalMario Smile . And about that problem, I'll take a look as soon as I can get to my own pc again. Then I'll try to fix it Wink .

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

After this is fixed, it could use a spotlight IMO Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon