Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:14 am
All times are UTC + 0
Pre-Release Cameos
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [39 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject:  Pre-Release Cameos Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well i've been around the community and visited PPM several times now, so i've finally desided to post up some of my work.

Im in the process of creating a pre-release TS Mod (i know there are others out there but still i want to create my own). And so i have started by creating some of my own Pre-release cameos from scratch (to avoid people saying that i stole them)...

Here they are. Expect more in the future  Smile

The Pre-release Powerplant is taken from a screenshot and so i'll be doing a better quality version soon  Very Happy

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seing as how I'm doing PreRA2, this is quite interesting... I have a load of prerelease screenshots you can have Smile Though it would help if you would so kindly unblock me on IM... the zip is too big to send as PM.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Denmon
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice!
but theres no aa on them! and try to blur the powerplant a bit as the details are too sharp

[OFFTOPIC]
Hey xino! I see that you have found the forums of ppm!
[/OFFTOPIC]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok Cheers for the comments...

And Prime i've now unblocked you on IM.  Smile

@ denmon0728 - Yep you'll now find me at 5 of the top C&C forums  Twisted Evil

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I did a prerelease GDI Power Plant.

& a very good imitation of the GDI Orca bomber.

Contact me if you need anything done.

"Banned" RP here

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whoa you did TA? (i can call you TA can't i?)

Any help would be soooo grateful Very Happy. Of corse i will credit you for all materials made by you that are used Very Happy

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sure, most people do.

I've done some of the beta units, someone needs to code them, that's you.

Contact Carno (Now, Lora), he wanted to to a TS Beta mod.

"Banned" RP here

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And I plan to help him out

Prime - banned! D=

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should have used the name prime, shouldn't I?
That above post was also me. Until I am unbanned here....
byes.

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Prime: When you are banned doesn't that meen not to post, and to buzz off. (this is not a question)

@Xeno: These are some nice cameos.  The GDI powerplant is not the best though.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

god cameos xeno, nice work.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Vincent93 wrote:
@Prime: When you are banned doesn't that meen not to post, and to buzz off. (this is not a question)

@Xeno: These are some nice cameos.  The GDI powerplant is not the best though.
Shut it boy. He made a leet mod.  Razz

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ayylmao on Discord

Last edited by XxpeddyxX on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XxpeddyxX wrote:
It makes you sound like a girl OR a homosexual.

OR? OR?!

That's the wrong word for that line..

Tyler Adams thoughts wrote:
It makes you sound like a girl AND a homosexual.

That's better. Razz

"Banned" RP here

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im a Mothra fan. I will change my name later,(ie:next month) As I know Banshee will hang me for changing it today.

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well thanks for all the nice comments and as much help as i can get will be much welcome, since im only limited with my skills  Smile

Also i don't like to burst your bubble Prime but those Pre-release Screenshots of TS you have i already have, infact some of mine are better quality #Tongue

No offence though, thanks for the thought...  Cool

EDIT: I've now updated the Cameos. Now the Pre-Release powerplant hasn't been taken from a screenshot and the Gold on the Upgrade icons have been darkened

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Confused umm is there any chance that you could send me your Pre-release Orca Bomber and Powerplant so i can use it Question

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sure, can you send me the prerelease images so I can see them?

"Banned" RP here

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You mean you can't see them here?

Oh well i'll PM a Zip containing all of them

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

can i use those Comm. center cameos in my mod? they're so awesome  Very Happy

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EDIT: DOUBLE POSTED  Laughing

Last edited by Xeno on Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok Two new Pre-Release Cameos:

The Kodiak and Montauk. These cameos can be seen in the TS Manual so i desided to re-create them. I hope you like  Cool

Montauk.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.05 KB
 Viewed:  17263 Time(s)

Montauk.png

Kodiak.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.19 KB
 Viewed:  17263 Time(s)

Kodiak.png

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not too bad. They could use some sharpening, however. Smile

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aren't you supposed to  be banned?

*Calls Banshee over*

"Banned" RP here

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He was unbanned recently.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh.

I think that is a very bad idea..

"Banned" RP here

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought he left the community to go and terrorise the Doom 3 lot, instead? I pity the poor souls.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i know prime is meant to be this total dickhead but ive never actually seen him be anything other than mildly annoying, got links to or examples of his lame?

Blade
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Err, why not just use the actual original Beta icons that are available for some of this stuff? I still have some of them hiding on my hard drive somewhere (if not all of them). They include original hijacker cameo (current is actually for chameleon spy), mutants group superweapon, the original radar stuff and I think the kodiak and montauk stuff too.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

difficult to find and Prime if u visit revora or slepnir's stuff then its easy to see why and i thought he buggered off?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Like AG Said its pretty difficult to find those cameos plus i'm not going to go and rip other cameos from mods and class them as my own. I like to have a little bit of my OWN stuff in #Tongue

Anyway that Cameo that's used for the Chameleon spy is staying where it is. I have also edited it so it no has the original cloak with it (as seen in the manual)

Also below is my first Attempt at the Pre-Release Component tower Cameo Very Happy

Pre-component.png
 Description:
Pre-Release Component Tower
 Filesize:  2.12 KB
 Viewed:  17052 Time(s)

Pre-component.png

Chameleon Spy.png
 Description:
Pre-Release Chameleon Spy
 Filesize:  2.47 KB
 Viewed:  17052 Time(s)

Chameleon Spy.png

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont like the ct, but the chamspy is nice! just recolour his cloak to brown and he can be used as a mutant hijacker cameo

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are you going to do this mod? or is this just a cameo project?

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im currently doing TS: Xenophobia (Pre-Release Mod) but im showing all the Cameo work from it on this thread. If you want the forums for this mod just goto Revora and you should be able to find it easily.

And Denmon i never thought of changing that cloak to Brown  Laughing  I think i may do that now Smile

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy wrote:
I thought he left the community to go and terrorise the Doom 3 lot, instead? I pity the poor souls.

I don't even like doom 3!  Wink
Now HL2 is another thing altogether...

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Xeno wrote:
And Denmon i never thought of changing that cloak to Brown  Laughing  I think i may do that now Smile

what if i do it first? huh? huh!? HUH!? lol

i also recoloured his spartan cross from orange to red and i greyscaled and darkend his yellow belt

chameleon_spy_761.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  4.8 KB
 Viewed:  16709 Time(s)

chameleon_spy_761.png

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm let me have a go.. Since i now own PS its a perfect task for me to test it out  Wink

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

u do that, and go online on msn you smurf

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [39 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!