Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:55 am
All times are UTC + 0
My first Tank (second voxel)(TS)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
steel monkey
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:58 am    Post subject:  My first Tank (second voxel)(TS) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I call it the swarmer because its small i didn't intend to make it small i just made it the wrong size here are some pics C+C plz. And a question how do you make mechs for TS.

Tank1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  684.09 KB
 Viewed:  6625 Time(s)

Tank1.jpg

Swarmer.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Swarmer.zip
 Filesize:  3.3 KB
 Downloaded:  326 Time(s)

VW x frt
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah its ok  Wink is it ok if i use it in my mod? Smile General<|>Dv plz don't worry at msn

Thanks to LazerAce7 for the kick-@$$ sig and avatar Smile
MSN Name: fridrikur@hotmail.com
People... i need help for TS Flying Blood.. add me at msn if u wan't to help

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ayylmao on Discord

Last edited by XxpeddyxX on Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

steel monkey
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VW x frt (UMD 4 ever) wrote:
Ah its ok  Wink is it ok if i use it in my mod? Smile General<|>Dv plz don't worry at msn
Yeah sure you can ,credit me though.

I thought nobody would like it. I made it lighter but speedier than the tick- tank

Durrandi
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm.. well, although it is small, it is pretty good. I can see why you would name it swarmer.

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why did you bother with this? its tiny and not especially good in any way at all, try much harder.

Stingerr
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eh.. he just started modding. Not everyone is a so called voxel god like you ackron. And I'm expecting a lot of bashing from "pr0" voxel creators.. plz shut up for once and let them explore the editing scene on their own. I bet you people made something pretty similar when u first started.  Cool

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tis a cute voxel.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd imagine a small swarm of 100 or so of those would do a fair bit of damage. :p

I like it, like the light infantry for tanks.

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ayylmao on Discord

Last edited by XxpeddyxX on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Fellshyun
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh give me a magnifing glass lol.
but its not too badd for second one especially if you mount it with a anti infantry gun.
my new tank is like 4 times bigger haha
but good job detailing such a little thingy.
and for mech making find a tutorial somewhere.

steel monkey
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How big are tanks usually

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ayylmao on Discord

Last edited by XxpeddyxX on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im not even going to dignify the blatant flames in this topic with a response, i simply remind you people that both flaming and spamming are against the rules of this forum.

Lok
Stealth Laser Trooper

Location: (StealthTank) Destroyable=no Detectable=no Explodes=yes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and whos spamming here?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
steel monkey
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The person flaming is Ackron

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The flames have gone since I used the magic moderator's stick to delete them. Ackron wasn't the person flaming in this case.

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ayylmao on Discord

Last edited by XxpeddyxX on Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XxpeddyxX wrote:
Then... Who was?

Me, yeah, my post is gone. Twisted Evil  Sad
Yeah sorry.

I still say this is a pretty nive voxel, it looks mor cute than anything.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its nice, should be a hair bigger...
Hey Carno, you should make a Mothra Voxel or SHP... Wink

red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

XxpeddyxX wrote:
I like it.. Looks like a drone. Mechs, you can make SHP mechs.. Or make voxel ones, but the HVA is the hard part, so I'd rather make a SHP.

@Steel Monkey: if you wanna do a mech, if you can models all the parts i could do the HVA for it cuz i like doing that stuff. and also youd have ot tell me/ show me what youd want it to look like so i could get the parts in the right place. PM me about it

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BTW, i'll repeat, that tank...just needs to be a hair bigger.

red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i agree TDAlkov, like at least 2 or three times larger

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
catgirlover
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree it's a bit small for a tank. Me being the person who played Tiberian Sun for about 100 total hours of total play time. I like it though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!