Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am
All times are UTC + 0
No Name as of yet (more to come)
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject:  No Name as of yet (more to come) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Im not exactly sure why im writing this.. but I am... and I like it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue
Monday April 29, 2007 || 5:30 am ZULU
850 km above Mars.

"Commander, We have incoming!" Cried Lt. Laura Ford of the USSNF.
"What is it?" Asked Lt. Commader Sarah Scott calmly, who commanded the ASC-231 Athena
"Oh dear GOD! Fourteen, no sixteen, correction TWENTY FIVE enemy Heavy Warships inbound!" Screamed the terrified Leutenant.
"Oh god... " Faltered the Commander. She picked up her intercom, "All ships.. Fall into formation immediately!"
"Fifty-eight ships and still more exiting hyperspace!" said a paniky voice over the intercom. Through the bay windows of the bridge, Lt. Commader Scott could see all four hundred sixty-two ships of the US Space Navy Fleet fall into formation; most heavily armoured first, then the shorter range ships, carriers, then long range bombardment and artillery support in the rear. She watched as the fuel and repair ships jumped out of the area.
"US Fleet command, this is Scott. I am requesting reinfocements.. " Scott paused, "And please call for our fleet commander." She added in a pleading vioce.
"Scott this is command. We are sending for him now." Said an unknown voice at HQ.
"Thank you control, Scott out." Said the Commander. She slipped her Intercom back into its holster. "How many, Laura?" She asked.
Ford checked her screens. She looked up, apparently horrorstruck.
"Nine hundred fourteen ships ma'am." Lt. Ford managed to barely get the words out. "Including two IPC's."
"God help send us our commander." Said Scott silently.

Beginnings
Monday April 29, 2007 || 7:15 am ZULU
Outside Denton High School, Denton Texas

"What the <i>hell</i> are you wearing?!" Said a tall boy with a mop of jet black hair.
"PFFT! Like <i>YOU</i> can say anything, Mr. im-gunna-wear-prep-one-day-and-goth-the-next." Said a slightly shorter boy with red hair shaved to a buzz cut.
"Nick... Shutup" Said Anthony
"Whatever..." Said Nick as he rolled his eyes.
There was a loud squeak from off to the side, then Anthony was hit with quite conciderable force into a hug by Tiffany, (A short pretty girl with mid back length dirty blode hair) who squeezed Anthony into a bear hug. She felt guildty for being rude to him on the last occasion they met, because, if it werent for him, she might not be alive.
About two months ago, there at been a shooting at Golden Triangle Mall. Anthony, Tiffany, Nick, and about six others were there. Instinctively, Anthony wrapped his arms around Tiffany and pulled her low to the ground. Keeping himself between Tiffany and that AR-47 Automatic Rifle, he crouched low to the ground and pulled Tiffany and himself into the nearest store to get behind the protection of a marble counter. Just before they got to their destination, a stray bullet riccoched off the wall and struck Anthony in the left shoulder, leaving a clean, but bloody, path through his shoulder. Tiffany grabbed a scarf from the nearest shelf and attempted to staunch the bleeding. This injury had kept Anthony in the hospital for quite a while... He only allowed his teachers to visit him and give him his schoolwork... No one else. Finally, Anthony was allowed to return to school.
Tiffany let him go. "How's the arm?" She said quietly.
"Nice to see you too," Laughed Anthony, "I'm fine, thanks." The akward silence that followed was broken by Nick.
"Well Im going for breakfast. Anybody in?" He asked.
"YES! Finally something besides hospital food!" Said Anthony hungrilly. Everybody laughed. As they all walked inside, Anthony hoped that no one would learn his secret.

I hope you like... More to come

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not bad... but at least I actually think up names.

You well.. just include you & your friends.

One question..

What does IPC mean?

"Banned" RP here

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You really need to work on alternatives to 'said'

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes.. and you're the hero..

"Banned" RP here

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Say what?

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He's Anthony. That's his name.

"Banned" RP here

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, I thought it was aimed at me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon