Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 pm
All times are UTC + 0
favorite game type
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [46 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

whats your favorite game tpye
fps
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
rpg
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
rts
50%
 50%  [ 12 ]
tps
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
raceing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject:  favorite game type Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

me i like fps and tps

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FPSs pwn! I like strategy and racing too, but shooters are for me.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FPS! Like theres nothing like the rush of hunting down people and killing them! like my hearts beating! my hands are shaking! my hands are shaking! BUT IAM STILL SHOOTING! AND IAM STILL GETTING THE HEADSHOTS LIKE! BOOM HEAdSHOT! BOOM HEAdSHOT! BOOOOOM HEAdSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!

#Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Sorrow
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RPG and RTW

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

now i am a noob hehe.

but what is tps,rts,fps and rpg ?

let me think

RPG= roll games :S

RTS = strategy

plz tell me i dont rember Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why pizza resturant simulators of course.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anderwin wrote:
now i am a noob hehe.

but what is tps,rts,fps and rpg ?

let me think

RPG= roll games :S

RTS = strategy

plz tell me i dont rember Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

RTS=Real-Time Strategy
FPS=First Person Shooter
RPG=Role Playing Game
TPS? Isn't it TBS (Turn Based Strategy)?

Sorrow
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RTW=Real-Time Wargame

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

never heard of that before but i suppose its good... reality is fun

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks havoc and Sorrow Wink

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

denmon0728 wrote:
FPS! Like theres nothing like the rush of hunting down people and killing them! like my hearts beating! my hands are shaking! my hands are shaking! BUT IAM STILL SHOOTING! AND IAM STILL GETTING THE HEADSHOTS LIKE! BOOM HEAdSHOT! BOOM HEAdSHOT! BOOOOOM HEAdSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Seen FPS Doug recently, have you??

I like FPS and RTS games.

I enjoy a long-lasting battle, RTS style. (And no, I don't consider 'tank rushing' a strategy. But GI rushing is fine, as long as it takes a while.)

Even though I'm not playing FPS games recently.

"Banned" RP here

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

rTS!

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams wrote:
denmon0728 wrote:

Seen FPS Doug recently, have you??

I like FPS and RTS games.

I enjoy a long-lasting battle, RTS style. (And no, I don't consider 'tank rushing' a strategy. But GI rushing is fine, as long as it takes a while.)

Even though I'm not playing FPS games recently.

what makes you think that #Tongue

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We need a C&C counterpart to FPS Doug

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RTS Dave?

Mechanical
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RPG & FPS have an equal view in my eyes...the most notable of RPGs I've played would have to be Chrono Cross.  If you haven't played it, go do so now.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I forgot to mention that I like one RPG (actually 2): StarWars: Knight of the Old Republic (1&2).

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you guys not actualy watched the Pure Pwnage episodes.

FFS the main character is the RTS version of "FPS Doug". It ztyping Jeremy. Get it right.

Yeah, and give me an example of a RTW please. :p

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Traditionally I'm an RPG, TBS and RTS fanatic but I do go through stages of various other preferences. For example Civilization III could be my favourite for two months then I'll suddenly start playing 'Super Monkey Ball' and old mega drive/genesis games.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok for all you who dont know what tps is tps=third person shooter(like hidden and dangerous,or renegade when you press f for tps mode and wtf tbs?i thought it was team based stategy like sole.s

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont think there are any games which are a "TPS" without the possibility of being and FPS because aiming in third person sucks.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not really.... i like third person shooters. like 007 everything or nothing was great

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

D wrote:
I dont think there are any games which are a "TPS" without the possibility of being and FPS because aiming in third person sucks.

Have you ever played Max Payne?

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Max.... Payne....

That was one of them games which was highly anticipated, but sucked. The only good thing in it is the bullet time.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ow truecrimes and gta ggames are tps

D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ive not actualy thought of what genre GTA could be, probably because it started as a top down "destroy everything you can see" type of game. :p

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

D wrote:
Max.... Payne....

That was one of them games which was highly anticipated, but sucked. The only good thing in it is the bullet time.
yup i agree maxpaine sucks(espaicily snipermode)

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rocket-propelled grenades are fun.

Laughing

"Banned" RP here

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mmotps/rpg hybrids (gunz: the duel) are my favorite or if all else fails a good old mmofps like dystopia

SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

strategy,fps,rpg, and games that involve mindless destruction and the blowing of random stuff/innocent bystanders Twisted Evil

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

you want destroy all humans

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good game, just a little short.

Sorrow
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They say that it's unbeatable Sad .
There's a bug that imprisons player in a funny room with bars Sad .
Is there a patch that fixes that bug?

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You seem to have forgotten about the 'noclip' code for most FPSs.

"Banned" RP here

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, in Duke Nukem 3D was the best. Enter in the wall and die Laughing

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in destroy all humans i love the part where i blow the soldier dude with the ufo Smile  Very Happy  Laughing  Cool  #Mad

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Aye, Duke Nukem 3D was killer.. A friend would come over, and want help to get into the Strip Club in the second part of one of the sections..

We were five.

"Banned" RP here

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

any games especially combinations of them all.

Exept sport.....you wanna play Football? go out and play it then fool!!

in the elusive 'industry' Gta is classed as a "sandbox city sim" simply because it crosses so many genres it cant be clasified as anything else afaik

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Red Dragon
Cyborg Commando

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FPS rules definetly! But I also like the other genres, but I HATE SPORTGAMES!!! That type of games really SUCKS!

_->TF:ADW mod player<-_
Red Dragon

Kiith-Sa
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know only one good TPS:
MDK (1, not 2) and thats one of the best games ever (especially the music)
I prefer RPG then (Elder Scrolls and Might and Magic)
RTS- TA,CNC,Homeworld,Earth 21xx, not WC
FPS- Deus Ex, Operation:Flashpoint
Every good unlinear game like X
A lot of other like Sonic, Lemmings etc...

Fellshyun
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Everyone that comes to this forum has RTS as a favourite, Why else do you bother modding C&C then Smile

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

for making the game better?ehhh?

Fellshyun
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

friday-13th wrote:

I didn't mean it like that. Confused
What I tryed to say was that everyone here mods C&C.
C&C is RTS. Still following me Rolling Eyes
So If you don't like RTS why coming here. Got it!!

ChielScape
General

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TPS is third person shooter (sniper elite/the punisher)

FPS is best (DooM rulezzz, F.E.A.R. too)

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Fellshyun wrote:
friday-13th wrote:

I didn't mean it like that. Confused
What I tryed to say was that everyone here mods C&C.
C&C is RTS. Still following me Rolling Eyes
So If you don't like RTS why coming here. Got it!!

ehh no cause renegade aint rts.duhh?

Apex
General

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well the new GTA game is TPS, RPG, simulation, blow-em up, shoot-em-up,dance,action and the list goes on. Its made its own game type, CPBF(completly pointless but fun), but since that catigory isn't here, I'll have to go with RTS.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [46 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum