Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:37 pm
All times are UTC + 0
TYLER ADAMS STORY - Complaints thread.
Moderators: red_rebel, space_marine
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject:  TYLER ADAMS STORY - Complaints thread. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You don't like something, post it here.

No flaming, please.

Someone writes in caps.. RR'll be there.

And then the person who capsed won't.

"Banned" RP here

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

THE STORY IS TOO SHORT!!!! Oops. I wrote in caps. My bad

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That doesn't count.

Other comments?

"Banned" RP here

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quite a bulk of it, to me, reads like a script more than a story as such I never finished it, so I guess that invalidates this comment. #Tongue

red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@Carnivean,i like it in script form, it allows him to be more creative and detailed...so that makes you a negative nancy Wink

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What would U rate Tyler's story?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd rate it a ten.

But I'm the writer.. so.. Of course I'd rate it a ten.

"Banned" RP here

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

red_reble wrote:
@Carnivean,i like it in script form, it allows him to be more creative and detailed...so that makes you a negative nancy Wink

Not really, You can be creative and detailed regardless of the form your writing takes. Personally a script for me would be much more limiting than simply a straight foward story piece.
To each their own style though. Script like pieces are quite easy to access whereas large blocks of text aren't I suppose.

red_rebel
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ahh well said mate, and id rate tylers Story as....hmmmm.....9.9 of 10. its good, really good infact, but then again i didnt come up with it,lol jk, i give it a 10 flat.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your Stroies are really one sided, the entire point of CnC is that you can play as any side you wish and they all have their own motivation and reasons for fighting, even the side projected to be the "bad guys" are still Sentient life forms with wills and personalities (unless they are one of those hive mind style things) perhaps rather than writing stories that portray the bad guys as universal enemies you could write something that sympathises with them a tad.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ackron, some mods have one side that is obviously the good guys and one that is the bad guys. This is one.

As I said the last time you flamed one of my stories, if you don't like it, write your own.

This forum isn't just for me, you know, anyone who wants to write a Spectrum-based story is welcome to put it here.

"Banned" RP here

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why u use enter every time u change line?

eks

Yo

Tyler

Adamn :S

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams wrote:
Ackron, some mods have one side that is obviously the good guys and one that is the bad guys. This is one.

As I said the last time you flamed one of my stories, if you don't like it, write your own.

This forum isn't just for me, you know, anyone who wants to write a Spectrum-based story is welcome to put it here.

Think realistically, bad guys arent bad guys because they are bad, they are bad guys because their veiws or interests conflict with yours, its not like they are the daleks who are utterly inhuman and strice only for the anihalation of all other beings.

im sure you dont lack the ability to write creativley enough to portray the evil side, but it would certainly make it more interesting if they werent just the generic bad guys from an action movie.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Or mabye just pack it in a story file or something

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damnit.. Ackron.. you have talent.. just use it..

And please stop bitching.. It's getting annoying..

Note: if I seem a little short, I am. People from school are pissing me off, people online are pissing me off.. My stomach feels very upset at the moment, and my Counter Strike and HalfLife 2 DM doesn't work. And I'm sure there's at least half a dozen other things I forgot.

"Banned" RP here

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon