Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:25 pm
All times are UTC + 0
So Long, and thanks for all the fish.
Moderators: Suiseiseki
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject:  So Long, and thanks for all the fish. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This has been imminent as of late - anyway, I'm cancelling this TC and Foreseen Eclipse / The Reunion. I’ll be releasing all resources in one form or another, sorry to anyone who was looking forward to this.
I will possibly take on new projects in future but not on the scale of a TC or anything, most likely a much smaller scale simple ‘cannis rules’ style thing.

Anyway, ciao.

Last edited by Suiseiseki on Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's too bad. This TC looked pretty good. But you obviously have a reason, for stopping. *HINT HINT* Very Happy

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Last edited by DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr on Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bah, nobody seems to have the stamina any more to complete a total conversion. Ah well, good luck on your next endeavour. Is it being planned for RA2 or TS?

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well hmm this is a sad moment  Crying or Very sad  Sad  Crying or Very sad  Sad  Crying or Very sad  Sad

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, Clazzy... it's a pitty Sad.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy wrote:
Bah, nobody seems to have the stamina any more to complete a total conversion. Ah well, good luck on your next endeavour. Is it being planned for RA2 or TS?

No planning is taking place, nothing is in the pipeline for the near future.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah, I must've misread what you said.

GeckoYamori
Cyborg Artillery

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You could always help with Recoil :p

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh man...i was REALLY looking forward to this mod... Sad
Could you then post your work? (shp's, vxl's)

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

He laready told you he doesn't.
Shut up about it...

Suiseiseki
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I’ll be releasing all resources in one form or another.

Read as - '.max and .3ds files'

Xeno
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMG Carnivean i've only just noticed the new. Sorry im a bit slow #Tongue

I cannot believe that you have cancelled the mod Sad I was a fairly big fan of your work (even though i posted rarely). Though i do hope to see you around and that you continue to use your creative 3d tallent in the community...

...Good luck  Wink

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon