Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:06 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Nuke Strike Cameo[RA2]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject:  Nuke Strike Cameo[RA2] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi!!!Here's a nuke cameo...hope you like it.

nukeicon.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  nukeicon.shp
 Filesize:  2.84 KB
 Downloaded:  463 Time(s)

Err...the image above means no offence to the american people...It's a bit of what I feel about it's gov't >_>

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This Thread Is Worthless Without Pictures

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a pic[img]C:\Westwood[\nukeicon.png][/img]

Err...the image above means no offence to the american people...It's a bit of what I feel about it's gov't >_>

tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[img]C:\Westwood\nukeicon.png[/img]

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NOOB!
It can give url oimages only
to get comp images-upload them!

tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[img]C:/Westwood/nukeicon.png[/img]

tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well...I never posted something...

nukeicon.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.53 KB
 Viewed:  14100 Time(s)

nukeicon.png

tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And there is a Medic Cameo(I'm just starting...)

Mediicon.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.97 KB
 Viewed:  14096 Time(s)

Mediicon.png

mediicon.shp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  mediicon.shp
 Downloaded:  241 Time(s)

W/P
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the nuke one is too squashed, the medic is ok but a bit unoriginal

ENGLAND 2006!!! HAWAY THE LADS!!!

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The nuke is crap...the medic is well ok but very unoriginal as WP said.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gufu wrote:
NOOB!

look whos talking

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

denmon0728 wrote:
gufu wrote:
NOOB!

look whos talking

rofl that hilarious

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol

Beowulf
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Nuke is original... If it wasn't so squashed, it would look pretty good.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try making this into a cameo.  Smile

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OMFG!!
Can u attach it plz???!!!
Would be great!!!

tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And RA2 programers really copied that for their nukes,on that image only the nuke symbol is missing and it's done!!

tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's the result!!!

Vostok-nuke.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  2.14 KB
 Viewed:  13910 Time(s)

Vostok-nuke.png

nukeicon.shp
 Description:
3,2,1...takeoff!!

Download
 Downloaded:  228 Time(s)

Remus
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That looks good, though I think it probably would have been better off without the nuke symbol in the upper left.

SniperGrunt
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the top left symbol thing is disproportioned.
the top half is too big.

untitled.PNG
 Description:
mabey use this one?
 Filesize:  302 Bytes
 Viewed:  13866 Time(s)

untitled.PNG

"The high and lofty, they see me as weak, cause I won't live and die for the power they seek"

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SniperGrunt wrote:
the top left symbol thing is disproportioned.
the top half is too big.

Very true  Wink

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thats the vostok missile. The RA2 nuke was based on it.
Just made my own version.  Smile

nukecameo.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.42 KB
 Viewed:  13852 Time(s)

nukecameo.png

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Watch and learn Tobias Wink

That is a really good class Nuke Cameo there Prime Smile

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks! Photoshop is so helpful in cameo making!  Smile

tobiasboon46
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really must thank u for show me that,i'm learning so that's useful Smile

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

secksy cameo u got there prime

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks! I'm glad everyone likes it. I'm gonna see how it looks converted to SHP. Smile

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

denmon0728 wrote:
secksy cameo u got there prime

Agreed  Very Happy

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's the SHP.  Smile

nukeicon.shp
 Description:

Download
 Downloaded:  225 Time(s)

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Prime wrote:
Here's the SHP.  Smile

Danka  Very Happy

Prime
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problem, glad you like it. Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!