Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Today's C&C Newsletter
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:55 pm    Post subject:  Today's C&C Newsletter Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

EA APOC has emailed several C&C webbies with an interesting email with news about Frank Klepacki's musics and the 'Are YOU The Biggest CnC Fan' contest. Here's the contents:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey everyone,

I want to send out a cool C&C newsletter comprised of some of the biggest stories as of this week, so please read on for the headlines, and make sure you don’t miss a single word! These are brief, but very informative.

FRANK KLEPACKI WILL BE CREDITED FOR C&C MUSIC ON VARIOUS MUSIC SITES

I wanted to follow-up with the community on the question of Frank Klapecki’s credit for his work as composer on past C&C games. I’m happy to tell you that Frank will be credited on various music sites. I’ll keep you posted with further information as it becomes available. We appreciate that you have been so supportive of Frank and look forward to your continued support of the franchise.

C&C BIGGEST FAN SUBMISSION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO NOV 21ST!!!

We have received some awesome submissions for the C&C The First Decade Bonus DVD that definitely showcase the C&C biggest fans in a passionate way. We want to see even more, so we have extended the deadline for submissions to November 21st. Make sure you represent!

Remember, this is your chance to become a part of C&C history. Your video can be as short as 30 seconds or as long as 30 minutes. It can be a flash animation. It can be an awesome photo or artistic image you created. It can be serious or playful. The choice is up to you. We’re simply looking for imagery that represents why you think you are the biggest C&C fan. There is a very good chance you could find yourself on our bonus DVD for the Command & Conquer Decade compilation.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions regarding submissions.

I look forward to hearing from all of you! Thanks again and have a great C&C weekend."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well, if I knew this date since the beggining, I would have made a movie... Good luck for all contestants.

Scrin Commander
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank god, I thought they were gonna just not even remember about him, neways, it's good that they know now lol Smile.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!