Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:24 am
All times are UTC + 0
A moment in time. Or several.
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:23 pm    Post subject:  A moment in time. Or several. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Following Keith & Becca from my Spectrum I story, only.. younger..

Keith Marat, age 13, was sweating. I knew I was going to lose but didn't want to admit it. I was sitting in front of a new computer and playing Battlefield 1942 against my best friend, Rebecca Wolf. I was flying a damaged P51D Mustang fighter low over the Allied main base, getting 400 MG rounds. It was me, Becca, and a couple bots.

'C'mon, Keith, do something, I'm bored' popped up. Becca was flying a German Me 109 and looking for me.

I ignored it and flew over the base again. Full ammo. Good. I flew over the German main base. I saw a landed Me 109 and bombed it. The engine starting flaming and I flew away, flying over another German outpost and strafing a bot there. It died.

I went towards a flat strech of land, slowed down and typed 'Where the hell are you?'.

She didn't reply and I sat there for a minute, then got up & got a soda from the fridge. I took off and started flying again. My aircraft's health meter started dropping. I tried to get away but she kept following me, killing my plane. The engine suddenly stopped and the plane flipped over and spiraled into the ground, killing my player.

'Damn, Becca, how are you so good at this?' I typed, waiting to respawn. I respawned next to a Mustang and hopped in.

'I've had this game longer than you.' she replied, followed by 'Smile'.

I found her sitting on the ground in a 109, apparently getting a soda or using the bathroom. I was an engineer and dropped a landmine in front of her plane.

I jumped into my Mustang and flew away.

I waited to see 'Keith Marat :landmine: Rebecca Marat' pop up in the top corner. It didn't and I died, being sniped from behind.

'Ok, what the..?'

'Again, I've had this longer than you. Actually, I've been playing online for the last couple weeks.' She typed back.

She ran up to the body and shot it a couple times, the last time just as I spawned.

'Why did you just shoot my body?'

'I was bored' she typed back.

'lol' I sniped her. 'Tag'.

'I want a STG44.' I typed.

'Then kill that bot on my side and take it.'

'Will do.'

The match ended with an Allied Victory. Most of the tickets being taken by my STG44.

"Banned" RP here

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What, no comments?

Noe even 'Good'?

"Banned" RP here

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't get it...

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's not a joke.

Why you'd think that, I don't know.

You remember my Spectrum I story?

It's the main characters from it, age 13.

They're playing a round of Battlefield 1942.

"Banned" RP here

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon