Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:33 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Something I have been writing...
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject:  Something I have been writing... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whatever. Rate. Spam and die. Yes, Gufu, Sevelys, Dom. Stay the ztype away.

"Hey..."The 30 year old Italian. spoke into his cell phone from his sleek car. "Frankie... I found those Japs you were looking for. I got the address written down right here. I'll head around later and shake 'em down for you later. Me and Tony are just gonna get a pie at Silvio's." He took a draw from the cigar in his hand. "We know. Just the husband. Leave the wife alone...yea. Adios." He hung up and flipped the cover of his cellphone back, and turned to Tony, nodding.

"Why is Frankie so worried about her?" Tony asked, looking at his partner.

"I think he used to ztype her back in high school. Some shit like that. What do you want on that pie?" John asked Tony, taking another drag of his cig.

"Pepperoni, Meatballs, Sausage. Y'know. The regular, John." Tony glanced out his windshield, watching the innocent family removing some groceries from the trunk of their four-door sedan.

"If this guy's really pushing girls, I'd think he'd have a more spiffy car... Or atleast a minivan." Tony mumbled.

"Who gives a ztype? He's disrupting business. And we follow the captain's orders..." John shook his head, looked at his mirror, to see if he could pull out, only to hear the sound of Tony's door open. "Hey! What are you doing?" John opened the door and stepped out, glaring at Tony. Tony turned around.

"Get the pie. I'll sort this out. I want a calzone, too..."

"You fat ztype..." He rolled his eyes, and watched Tony walk over to the Kuribayashi's. Both of whom were carrying the last packages into their humble residence.

"Good Evening..." He lowered his head before the wife, and smiled. "Mr and Mrs. Iishiro, I assume?" He asked them.

He looked at him oddly, and shook his head. "Iishiro? There is no Iishiro here. You have the wrong address, sir." And with a smile, he opened the door, stepping in the home. The door was grabbed by him lightly.

"Wait. May I come in? I am new here, and I want to talk to some residents, and find out what...good places to eat out at are out here." He smiled at him, with a charming grin. He smiled back and let him in. His wife glaring at her husband. A little weary of this man. Something was odd about him, She just couldnt place her finger upon it.

"Nice place ya' got here..." He smiled and looked around the house's living room. a beige set of walls surrounded them. To his left, a door that lead down a hallway, and a cabinet next to the door, which contained a various array of photographs, To his right, a spiral staircase that lead up to the second floor.He walked over to the cabinet and looked at the pictures. A portrate from a trip to disneyland. A lovely wedding photo of the couple holding hands at the altar, grinning before the camera.He looked down to another picture, of the wife holding a baby in her hands. A child? Damn. He hoped that the kid wasn't home, maybe at a daycare center. He didnt want to spook a child. No. It was something you just didnt do. Even if you were a member of the mafia. You just didnt do that kind of stuff.

"So, Would you like a cup of tea?" The wife asked him, smiling. He was a little startled, and turned around to look at her, wish a smile on his face.

"Sure, that would be delightful." He glanced back at the pictures. "You look beautiful in this picture..." He pointed at the wedding photograph, and he turned back to her. Her cheeks flushed red and she smiled, walking into the kitchen to get his tea. He quietly walked to one of the two couches in the room, and sat down. Sliding a hand in his tailor-made Italian suit, and pulled out a pistol. A PPK. He checked if the gun was loaded, and nodded, slipping it under his ass. He didnt want to...No. He didnt want to take the life of a pair of young, loving couple. and, presumably parents. But, business is business. Tony Nosorelli was suddenly jolted, as he heard the young housewife step into the living room. A small tray in her hands. He calmly took a cup of tea from the tray, and she set it down on the coffee table infront of him, Then sat down on the couch opposite of him, smiling.

"So, What is your name?"

"Tony. Tony Luchresi..."

"Mine is Miho Kuribayashi." Miho smiled at him, and took the second cup off her tray, lifting it to her lips, and taking a sip of the hot tea. Quite content with its taste. "So, Where are you from, Mr.Luchresi?"

"Brooklyn." He said calmly, and sipped his cup quietly. He placed it on the tray, and looked to her. "You?"

"We are from Japan. We moved here a few years ago, and had our daughter five months ago." She grinned. "She's such a cutie."

"You dont look like you gave birth, at all." He said to her, and her cheeks flushed red.

"I spent nine hours in labour. The worst nine hours of my life. The reward, though. I love her dearly." Miho took another sip from her cup of tea, watching him. He seemed nice, sure. But he still seemed to be hiding something...He looked uneasy.

Miho's husband stepped in, from the kitchen. He wore a gray polo shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. His hair short, and cowlicked in the front. He seemed more like a relaxed person who enjoyed his wife and family. Not a whore pushing Yakuza thug. He walked over to Tony and outstreched his hand to Tony, who took his hand firmly, and shook it. He then sat down next to his wife. She looked to be in her late twenties, like her husband. She wore a business suit. Probably a secretary for some businessman. A large wedding ring shined on her ring finger. Diamond. He her husband didnt seem like the kind of man who could afford diamonds, poor guy probably put alot of cash into that ring. But, that's what it was supposed to be. Men spoiled there women, and purchased elaborish rings, beautiful weddings, and lovely jewels.

"Tony Luchresi. I met your wife. Nice catch. Very nice..."

"Thank you. I am Matsumi."

Tony nodded and brough his cup to his lip, letting more of that fine liquid slide down his throat. a little bit was left, not too much. He looked to Miho and smiled. "May I have more?"

She quickly stood to her feet and took the glass, nodding and walking back to the kitchen. "You'll have to wait a bit, I have to boil more water."

"Take your time...I'm in no rush." Tony slid his hand under his ass, and placed a soft grip around the pistol. He glanced at Matsumi, and sighed. "Listen. You've been pushing on our patch, for a little too long. Yea. LA is full of competition with those triad cunts. We dont need any Japs stepping in and making this even more difficult." He pulled the pistol out, and placed it to his head. "You got that? keep your girls, off our turf... Or you're gonna be swimming with the fishes. I dont want to do it. You got a lovely wife, and a child. I dont want to have to kill you, but if I have to..."

"What? What are you talking about...? I just moved here a few years ago. I am not involved with criminal activites. I support my family, so does my wife." He stood up, Tony rising with him, and pressing the gun against his head. the cold barrel sending shivers down his spine. "Listen. I dont know who you are, I dont know what you want. but get out of my house. leave me, and my family alone!!!"

Tony bit his lip, and flipped the safety off. "Listen. Keep it quiet. You damn well know who I am. Either you do as I said, or..."

"Get out of my house, now!" Miho stepped out of the kitchen, and pointed at Tony. "Nobody raises a gun at my husband, and threatens Him, me, or our child!" Tony turned his head around, and then looked back at Matsumi, and then back at Miho, who was scowling with anger.

"Look, sweety. Quiet. this is between me and Matsu over here. You keep out of this..."

She glared at him. "Get the ztype out, now!"

Tony squeezed the trigger of the PPK. A 9mm bullet was propelled from the barrel of the PPK, and sent into Matsumi's skull, ripping through the bone, and tearing into his brain. A spray of blood shot out of the entry wound, as he fell to his knees, placing his hand on the wound, and looking up at Tony, a look of pity upon his face, asking him to spare his wife. His chest hit the wood floor with a soft 'thud'. Miho screamed in terror and ran into the kitchen, grabbing the phone off the hook. Tony following her, pointing the gun at her.

"Drop the ztyping phone."

"No, you scumbag! You killed my husband! You want to kill me, now?!" She punched in 9-1-1 on the receiver furiously, and attempting to move away from him. But the phonecord wouldnt go any further. Curse her cheapness!

"Sorry dollface. Business is business..." He raised the gun to her head and squeezed the trigger, sending a bullet into the side of her head. She dropped the receiver with a deathly thud, and fell to the floor, blood squirting from her wound. He stepped over, and looked down at her dying form. He reached down for the receiver, scooping it up, and hanging up. He then walked back to her, and put three more bullets into her skull, to put her out of her misery.

He heard a pounding on the door. "Tony! What the ztype's going on!? TONY!!!!" He quickly walked over to the door and opened it, letting Johnny into the Kuribayashi's living room. The man of the house was laying on the floor, in a pool of his blood. The wife's blood was all over the pantleg of Tony's suit.

"You..idiot. LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!" John smacked Tony upside the head, and took the PPK from his hands. "You kill the wife?"Tony nodded, solemly. John pointed the gun at Tony's head, and squeezed the trigger.

Click.

"You are lucky it's empty..." John spoke again "Alright. We gotta dump these bodies. Get a butcher's knife..."

"Why?"

"Dont argue with me, you asshole. Go get one..." John scowled at Tony, who walked into the kitchen. Stepping over Miho, and walking to the dishwasher. He quietly opened it and pulled out a meat cleaver, and walked out to John.

John sighed, looking over the husband's body. "Nice job, Tony. Real fuckin' nice..." Tony ignored his comments, and walked over to him.

"Aight. What do you want me to do?" Tony asked John, who pointed at the neck of the corpse.

"Chop the heads off, stuff them in a dufflebag, and we dump 'em in the bay. If you manage to ztype that up..." John stepped aside, letting Tony crouch next to the corpse. he lowed the cleaver on the neck,and raised it, John watching him calmly. It was nothing new. He had done this before. It was no walk in the park, but yea. he did it. Tony lowed the cleaver, and with a sickening CHOP, Matsumi Kuribayashi's head was severed from the corpse...

The refurbished record player sat on Jun Kuribayashi's floor. The quiet, sixteen year old Japanese-American girl laying next to it, grinning ear to ear as it began to play out the first lyrics of Shirley Bassey's 'Diamonds Are Forever'
One glance around her room, and at her collection of dvds would make a unfamiliar person blink. She had a fascination with the first half of the twentith century. Boxes of vinyls under her bed, ranging from western stars, such as the Beatles. And some eastern stars, such as the Peanuts. Shirley Bassey, though, had to be her favorite. The smooth lyrics flowing from the record player, as she lied on the floor. Her moment of bliss not lasting for long, when there was a loud knock heard on her door.

"JUN! Are you dressed yet?" Her mother yelled, the music coming to a sudden halt, and Jun quickly stood up, opening her door and poking her head out. She glanced at her 'mother', and sighed.

"I told you. I AM NOT GOING! I have to tutor today, and you know that. Besides, Im not even Christian. Do you really want me to convert, that bad?' She grumbled, waiting for her mother's response, which, was a door slammed in her face. Her 'mother' stormed downstairs in a rage. Her large, fat feet causing a 'thump' when she walked down the staircase. She yelled at her husband, Jun's 'father'. Neither of these people were her parents. Not at all. Both of them were uncaring, selfish, rude, and simple fools. They were both on the far right, and extremely religious. Her mother moreso, and was very aggressive toward her since she discovered Jun was a Shinto. She tried in vain to convert Jun, and to keep her out of that 'evil place'. Little Tokyo. But Jun always went there...

Little Tokyo, to Jun, was heaven on earth. You or I wouldnt regard it as much. three blocks of San Francisco with a mostly Japanese-American ancestry living there. They had authentic resturants, kind, loving people, and tons of giftshops, that imported directly from Japan. Jun loved the place. It was a simple, twenty minute walk to paradise. The residents enjoyed her stories from her home, and loved her personality. She was also entrusted with tutoring three children over the summer. She loved the children, and there personalities. albeit, they could become annoying at times. She just had a way with kids. And the pay was pretty nice, too.

"Hello?" Mitsuri Sokoshima answered her phone.. Mitsuri was a fifty six year old lady, one of Jun's close friends. She kept her eye out for Jun. She knew that the girl hated her 'family', and often helped Jun get over her frustration with them.

"Hey. I cant make it today, Bu.."

"You cant? That's a shame, but the little ones are away, anyay. Are you sure you cant drop by? Mr.Yokushi found something that may be of interest to you..." The lady replied.

"No. I have to find a place to stay at. This is becoming the loony bin..."

"Jun... I have told you, many, many times that you can come here and stay with us! If you cant stand it, just come out here! We have a spare bedroom on the third floor. You dont have to pay rent, even..." She pleaded with Jun, who sighed.

"Mitsuri-san, You know I have alot of stuff. How on earth do you expect me to get all of it over there?"

The old lady groaned. "Jun, sweety... Just start bringing stuff gradually. start with your books and stuff, and every time you come, drop more stuff off. But I would appreciate you coming out here today. Its pretty...well...just come out here. It's about your mother and father. Your real parents..." She hung up the phone, smiling. That would get Jun out here, most certainly. But how would she tell the girl what happened, without breaking her heart?

"Misturi?" Jun said as she walked into the small shop. Mitsuri was at the counter, writing out a note. She looked up when she saw Jun, and made a motion with her hand. Jun walked over and looked at the note, then at Mitsuri. "Mitsuri. What did you say about my parents?"

Mitsuri sighed. "Well... I dont know how to say this, Jun, darling. You may hate me for this, you may want to kill me for this, but I hope to god that you know this was for your safety, sweety..." She sighed and shut her eyes. "I did some research on your parents...And....they were not kileld in a car accident." Jun looked at her oddly, and attempted to speak, only to be cut off. "They were murdered."

"Murdured? What?" Jun gave her an odd stare, as she bent down, and pulled something out from under the counter, a folder. She handed it to Jun, who opened it. a old newspaper frontpage. "Double homocide in Los Angeles remains cold. No leads in brutal slaying of Japanese-American couple." She quickly glanced through the article, then looked to see what else was in the folder. A picture of Jun's mother and father, together during their wedding, smiling at the camera. Her mother's sparkling, brown eyes looking at Jun. Her white teeth seemed to glow. Her father had his arms around her torso, and was also smiling.. She put the picture down, and looked through he other things there. "Kuribayashi family slaying related to La Cosa Nostra?" She stopped as she read this last headline, and placed it down. "La Cosa Nostra?"

"La Cosa Nostra....Sounds Spanish." Mitsuri mumbled quietly, and took the newspaper clipping, quickly skimming through it. "La Cosa Nostra is a branch of the Sicilian mafia. Back in 1989, when your mom and dad were killed...you never saw them around here. I dont know if they are abundant now, but I know the yakuza is..."

"Yakuza?" Jun asked, a puzzled look on her face. She had heard the word, but had no clue what it meant.

"You dont know what the Yakuza is...?" Mitsuri almost laughed. How could she not have heard of them? Then she remembered that she did have non-Japanese parents...so...yea..It was possible."Well, the yakuza were formed back during the old days..the feudal era. They have relations to the samurai, atleast, they say they do. and they follow samurai values, duty, honor, and loyalty. They tattooed themselves, and still do."

"What do they do?"

"Well, now...I am not sure, but back...when your mom was still alive, the yakua and the mafia had...'problems'. shootouts happened in Los Angeles. Japanese and Italian americans who were unassociated with the gangs sometimes were killed in cases of mistaken identity."

Jun nodded, slowly putting the pieces together in her head. They killed her parents. The mafia killed her parents. She shuddered and picked up the picture of their wedding, looking over her glamorous mother, and hansome father. Slayed by drug dealers, slut pushers, criminals. How could this go unchecked? America's grand justice system had failed. It never did capture the killers. In fact, the story received little media coverage. It, along with most mafia/yakuza hits were put on only the late shows. It was like an agreement with the gangs and the media. It kept the spotlight off the mafia and yakuza war. The war was over now, though... and Jun was one of the casulties of this war. Her whole life was ruined by these thugs. these cruel, heartless sons of bitches killed her mother and father with no remorse, and for no reason. She felt her blood boil inside, and she looked up at Mitsuri. "Where...where did you get this picture?"

Mitsuri shook her head. "In time, we find out. Now, go... I have things to do. Take the picture, if you want." She stood up and walked to the door, the door to the 2nd and 3rd floor apartments, and opened it, She looked back to Jun. "Sayonara, Jun." And with a word of departure, she shut the door, leaving Jun on the other side of the counter, holding a photograph. She called for Mitsuri, who, did not answer her. Oh well, she was probably up in her room. Jun took the photo and walked out of the shop. A taxi cab was parked by the curb, and she walked over, asking the driver for a ride to her place of residence. The drive agreed, and she opened the door, sliding into the passenger's seat. the cab pulled away from the curb, and headed down the road. The driver turned and looked to Jun. He was in his early twenties. a Sri Lankan boy. Spiked hair, a green and blue aloha shirt over his torso. A pair of baggy cargo shorts were also worn. His hair was spiked up, in a typical surfer-boy style.

"So, where are you headed?" He asked her in a polite, British accent.

She smiled at the charming fellow, and thought for a moment. "Take me to 281, vine street."

He nodded,and turned his head around, and slid the taxi into the street. "Anytime, sweety. Anytime."

Vine street was her place of residents. Her 'parents' would be headed home soon from church, and she wanted to cook tonight. Before she was to turn the household upside down. Not that it mattered, anyway. Her mother was a real bitch. Typical, American, evangelical-loving, racist, the-south-will-rise-again, type of lady. She hated all kinds of people. Blacks, hispanics, and asians. She hated Jun with a passion, though. And was quite forward with it, often making comments about her heritage, and the war. Jun adapted, though, and kept her cool most of the time. Not today, though. Today she would get her vengance. No longer would she take this shit from her. No longer would she remain in bondage. She decided that she'd call Mitsuri before her parents got home, and get everything settled out. Jun couldnt wait to tell her 'mother' her true feelings, and put her in her place.

Her brief daydream was interrupted when the car came to a halt outside her residence. The cabbie turned to look at her, smiling.

"That will be twenty five dollars, and seventeen cents, ma'am." He said to her in a calm voice, His eyes grazing over her fine figure. She stood at five foot one, with shoulder length red hair, and a lovely pair of hazel eyes. She wore a pair of form-fitting black jeans, and a white blouse. A pretty looking girl, indeed. Yet, beneath that bombshell, lay a warhead waiting to explode, its fuse ticking down quickly...

She leaned forward, resting her arms on the back of his seat, her head next to his, a smile on her face. "Say I cant pay you, hon?" She inquired, curious of his response.

"Well..." He never contemplated this before, not like they told you what to do during situations like this. "Could you...make a check out?"

She rolled her eyes. "I was thinking something else..."

"Like?"

"A make out session. Maybe a little more?" Jun said in a sweet voice. He snickered and stepped out of the cab. He quickly went in the passenger's seat, though, sitting down next to her. She put her arms around him, and pulled him over to her. "Remember, sweetheart. No clothes come off..." She whispered those words in to his ear, quietly, and layed down on the back seat. From the radio in the front, the first notes of 'Nobody Does It Better' played out of the speakers.

Only minutes after they began, it came to a close. She was sitting in the family room, on the couch. Her mother and father yelling at her, and each other, trying to place a finger of blame on oneanother for her 'wonton sexual desires'. She couldnt help but giggle as they yelled at each other. Her mother turned to glare at her, pointing a fat finger at her.

"Look at you. You are a slut. You are proud of your escapade with that filthy little cabbie, arent you?"

"No, I am not. But it gets me out of this vile place you call a home..." She stood up from her seat, and walked quickly to the staircase. Her mother behind her. Her large feet making a loud thump with each step behind Jun.

"Vile place I call a home? Huh? You dont like it here?" She inquired as she followed her up to her room, Jun tried to ignore her, but she continued on with her little speech.

"Well then, get out of my house, you bitch. I cant beleive I adopted you...I attempted to save you from sin, and you just ignored me. You became another whore. Like all the other girls. Like your mother. Hah. What kind of smart person goes and gets knocked up at 25?"

Jun stopped when she heard her speak of her mother, and turned around, a look of disgust on her face. "My mother? You call my mother a whore? You certainly are one to talk. four kids besides me? And they all were born from your womb. You just couldnt live without a cock shoved inside you..."

"Im done with you, Jun. Get your shit, and get the ztype out. I never want to see you again..." She walked out of Jun's room, slamming the door behind her and walking downstairs, to explain the situation to her husband. And scream at him some more, too. Jun smiled softly, and opened her nightstand drawer. She pulled out a black Nokia, and quietly punched in Mitsuri's number.

"Mitsuri? I got kicked out... You mind if I take you up on your offer?"

She sighed to herself, knowing something had gone wrong. Jun was quite firm earlier with her declaration, and expressed no desire to move out of her 'loving' home. Atleast she wouldnt have to hear Jun's complaining about how awful her home was. "Were you kicked out, Jun?"

"I guess you could say that..."

"I knew you would do that...someday. How did you get kicked out?"

"I was caught paying the cabbie..."

"With what?"

"Nothing. I let him give me some...kissing lessons." She glanced down to her feet, and laughed softly. "And a hicky on my neck, too."

"So much for being a flirt..." Mitsuri was a depressed in Jun's tactless actions. But atleast she didnt do anything more drastic. Atleast nothing Mitsuri was aware of."I dont condemn such actions, and I never would have expected you to have done something like that. It depresses me to think that you stooped so low. Those are things one does with a lover. Not a complete stranger. Shame on you, Jun..."

"I heard it already from mommy dearist, Mitsuri. I dont need to hear it from you."

"Tough, Jun. Your a big girl now, I dont want you becoming like those other girls who think kissing random strangers is 'OK'. And yes, you can come and live with us. You can cook tonight. I am calling a cab for you, Jun. And you better not think of trying to work your...charms on the driver." With that, Mitsuri hung up, leaving Jun to finish her packing.

A soft knock was heard on Jun's door as she finished up her packing.

"Jun...Open up." It was her 'father'. He was the only person in either of Jun's 'families' who cared for her. Her real grandparents and such were in Japan, and too old to raise the girl, And only her 'father' catered to her, and defended her from his wife when he could.

She quietly walked over to the door and opened it a little, poking her head out to see him dressed in his camoflauge fatiuges. Desert combat BDUs covered his form, a pair of black asolo combat boots covered his large feet. A nametag on his left breast read 'Thompson'. Above his name was a small marksmanship badge. He was prepairing for a tour of duty, and he didnt want to see his little girl in this kind of shape before he left.

"Jun. If you really have a place to stay, leave. If not, I can get you a place to stay on the fort..."

"I hate the fort...You know that. I cant stand those planes, those meals, and those guys are all assholes..."

He extended a hand out to her forhead, and ran it down her cheek. His brown eyes beginning to water as he looked her over. "Look at you..." He said softly, as he moved a hand to wipe a tear from his eyes. "You have become such a caring, smart girl... I only hope we remain in contact after I get back from the sandbox..." He shifted his eyes down to his boots, and let his hand fall from her cheek. "Jun...I want you to have something..." He slipped his hand into his left pocket, removing a small object from it, and holding it out for her to reach. A gun.

She looked up at him oddly, then turned back to the gun. "What are you giving me a..."

"If you want to live on the streets, go ahead. I just want you to take this. It is all the protection I can offer you...and all that you will take. From me, atleast. It is loaded, just put the safety on, and it will fire. Okay? If I find out you held up a bank with this gun, though...I will gladly let them lock you up..."She extended an arm and took the TT-33 from his hands.  He turned around and quietly walked back toward the staircase, leaving Jun alone.

"Be a good girl...Jun..." He whispered quietly as he walked down the stairs...

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I love it there are a couple typos but otherwise i love it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to read it #Tongue Rolling Eyes

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Then dont post here. Moron.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good content there. Just reformat it a bit, to make it look good.

Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't have posted this post...*Rereads first post* lol. Carnotarous gave me NICK NAME!!!

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon