Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:38 am Post subject:
Dawn of the Tiberium Age 1.194m is available for download!
Subject description: "Hovercraft Transports for everyone! All hail!!!" -- Wait! Wrong game!
|A couple of patches have been released for
Dawn of the Tiberium Age in recent weeks, with the last one, 1.194m, being released on December 23rd.
From the 1.92f version that we have announced last september until now, a lot has been added or tweaked. The version 1.193n released in October adds two tech buildings (Stock Exchange and Oil Refinery), two new maps (Chrono Station and Oil War), some overlay assets, desert cliff pieces, among other bug fixes. Version 1.94f in early December allows all factions to build transport Hovercraft when naval units are enabled. From that patch on, most changes are fixes regarding Hovercraft transports. Version 1.94m enables some Christmas props. Perhaps it may look late for some of you to play with Christmas things, but for those who follow any kind of Orthodox Christianism strand, it might still be just in time, since their Christmas just happens to be around next Wednesday, if I am not mistaken. So, merry Christmas and enjoy Dawn of the Tiberium Age
Released: Dec 23, 2020
- Added: Christmas props have been enabled.
- Changed: You now need to capture a Radar Dome instead of a Tech Center to reveal the map in the "Distant Thunder" Co-Op mission (Credits: Rampastring).
Released: Dec 07, 2020
- Changed: You can now build Tier 3 ships on the "Idyllic Lake" multiplayer map.
- Fixed: You now only need to destroy all structures to win in the "Operation Curfew Breaker" single-player mission and the AI is now less likely to create traffic jams there (Credits: Flippy).
Released: Dec 03, 2020
- Fixed: Hovercraft transports couldn't be repaired by repair ships and repair vehicles.
- Fixed: Vehicles that were transported by a hovercraft were no longer positioned within the center of a cell, which prevented them from being repaired on a service depot (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: Vehicles were unable to enter an ally's hovercraft (Credits: Rampastring).
Released: Dec 01, 2020
- Added: All factions can now build transport Hovercraft when naval units are enabled.
- Added: New single-player mission "Operation Curfew Breaker" (Credits: Flippy).
- Changed: Vehicles can now enter naval transports (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: All naval units have been entirely re-balanced (Credits: Bittah Commander, Rampastring, Tiberius).
- Changed: In the "River Raid" singleplayer mission you now receive 4 Tank Destroyers as reinforcements instead of 2 Chrono Tanks (Credits: Rampastring).
- Changed: Hard AI players are now better at fighting Volkov and massed artillery units (Credits: Rampastring).
- Fixed: The AI couldn't build ships on the "Frosty Lake" and "Trinity" multiplayer maps.
- Fixed: Most trees on the "Forest Clearing" map disappeared when playing in classic mode.
Key Words: #News #Release #DawnOfTheTiberiumAge #TiberianSun #Firestorm